37 coaches online • Server time: 13:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2012 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

This thread will suffice the second installment of the Crazy Fun Challenge to make posts.
Good Luck guys.

The teams:
Red Frogs:
xyon
bujke
tsjeppsen
Gritter
Djoz (Eleminated Round 5)
Lundgren
NSKawa (Eleminated Round 4)

Green Bees:
BillBrasky
Shakall
Kalmona
Shades (Eleminated Round 1)
Leilond
Krusti (Eleminated Round 2)
Kungfupanda (Eleminated Round 3)

The Group Page:
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7786

EDIT: corrected if for you tsje

Last edited by Wreckage on Mar 14, 2012 - 00:42; edited 7 times in total
tsjeppesen

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2012 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Right - Just a quick comment.

It's tsjeppesen - NOT tsejeppesen.

Apart from that - lets get it on.

Wreckage wrote:
This thread will suffice the second installment of the Crazy Fun Challenge to make posts.
Good Luck guys.

The teams:
Red Frogs:
xyon
bujke
tsejeppsen
Gritter
Djoz
Lundgren
NSKawa

Green Bees:
BillBrasky
Shakall
Kalmona
Shades
Leilond
Krusti
Kungfupanda

The Group Page:
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7786
Leilond

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2012 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

First match Scheduled

The Leilond's Skaven team "Daa Ratz [L]" will meet Lundgren's High Elf team "Ulthuan Platoon" on Friday, 11:00 server time
bujke

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2012 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

First match played :p

CFC Enforcers vs Crazies! 1 - 2

Go Frogs!
Leilond

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2012 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I watched the reply BillBrasky, and when it's not the match, it's not the match
xyon

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2012 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

played against kalamona and lost 3-0, ouchies!

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3260355

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
Djoz

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2012 - 13:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Posted by MP here too :

"Hi mate !

Can you accept the challenge to fight our 1st match in the Crazy Fun Challenge ?"

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2012 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Just played Djoz, a loss for me all down to a stupid mistake which i should never had done: went for a GFI and forgot I had no RR. Failed and KO'd Sad . The ball is picked up and Djoz who pounced on the mistake and capitalized to win the game. Gratz to him for that Wink
Leilond

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2012 - 11:11 Reply with quote Back to top

O gosh! Another lost mtch! 4 matches, 3 lost... we have to win the next 3 matches to tie this round!
Come on!!!!
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2012 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Leilond wrote:
O gosh! Another lost mtch! 4 matches, 3 lost... we have to win the next 3 matches to tie this round!
Come on!!!!

It's 5 matches. 3/1/1
And if you were to win the two last matches, you'd win it due to the TD diff (3:0) in the one game you won. Smile
kungfupanda

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2012 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I have faith in our last two players Smile (no pressure, sorry)
NSKawa

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2012 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

nah we will win Smile
bujke

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2012 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

NSKawa wrote:
nah we will win Smile

It is written.
Leilond

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The green bees won another match!!!

12000 on the gate for this match
Daa Ratz[L] (Green Bees) vs Ulthuan Platoon (Red Frogs)
Skaven vs High Elf

First half
A shining sun was on the pitch, making passes a diffult matter, expecially for the low skilled rat thrower. The coin toss was for the rats, that decided to recive the kick off. The match went not as usually for the poor skilled rat coach, that in a moment of over confidence, exposed a gutter runner to a blitz 2 square from TD, thinking something like "I've got another 3 gutter and a blitzer at 2-3 square, If I lose the ball, I'll take back it and score in next turn". How false this statement WAS!!! The elf stoled the ball and a 1rr1 in the third turn and 1rr1 in the fourth turn, made impossible to the rats to take it back.
The elven catcher run down the pitch, over the middle line, and stopped at double go for it TD range. But (at least I think so) poorly protected him, making the rats a possible hight pressure blitz, that means a blitz that opened a big hole in the defenses, enought to put two tackle zones on the ball carrier, without elven interference. At this moment, in elven turn 5, Nuffle choosed to give back to elven the same medicine tasted by the rats in the early half, making a double skull appear on a blitzer block. This leaved the pitch to the gutters rats. A 2d block worked to put the catcher down and leave the ball free. A gutter runner dodged, took the ball, hand off to a marked gutter that dodged to the TD. Rat's turn 6: Rat 1, Elf 0
The second drive starte with a perfect defense for the rats... and this, pheraps, was an heavy matter for the elves, but things went bad for the second bad medicine for the elves, when a catcher failed an easy catch rerollable 2+ catch, after the thrower succeded in a not so easy 4+ throw. Ball on the ground and only one turn to play. Rat's coach knew he wasn't eable to score, but had to prevent his opponent doing it. Tried to recover the ball and protect it as good as possible, but the failed pick-up gave the elf's coach his last chance... A chance that crashed on a failed go for it of a blitzer. First half: Rats 1, Elves 0
Second half
9 vs 8 for the elves. The rat's coache had a strategy in mind... Do not force attrition, let the elf play and roll as much dice as possible and try only "easy" tasks. If Elves score, I can score back. Thus started with a defence that leaved both side free to run for elves catchers. The elf's coach didn't asked for more than this, managed to score in turn 2. Rats 1, elves 1
Again 9 elves vs 8 rats, but the ball was for the skavens! Elves fans gave their team a bust of self-confidence (a reroll). The rats starte hardly attacking one side, with 3 gutters (one was MSG injuried) and a blitzer... The elf's coach followed his opponent... But the rats, thanks to the MA9 runners completely changed the fight side in turn 3, taking the elves a bit off-balance, but the thrower failed the pass (the -1 of the sun wasn't necessary, rolled 2rr2), but the ball was not very "open" to be easly recovered for the off-balance elves. Two tackle zones on the ball made the elf's coach not confident to immediately try a recover and went for some blocks put 3 tackle zones on the ball, but finally turnover for a double SkullPow/SkullPow. The rats positioned some rats to make a 2d block that enabled to put down a ball marker and push another away from the ball. A gutter recovered the ball from the last tackle zone and try to cover himself in the middle of his teammates. It was not enought covered, but another failed go elven go for it made easy way for the gutter to score in turn 5. Ratz 2, elves 1
Three turns for the elf for a score. Usually enought, 9 vs 9 players. Rats again deployed not very wide, hoping in the pass -1 and the finished rerolls of his opponents. He can try the OTT in case the elves will be able to score. The weather changed and a fine one come, making passes again simple for the elves. But a positioning, that I consider a big mistake, make possible for the rat's coach, to make a single 2d push to have a road for a 1d block with a blitzer vs the elf thrower, with a reroll to be used. And it ended as it was clear it was high possible, the ball on the ground and a gutter that recovered it... but it was a bit open to attacks. The elven blitzer managed to blitz the gutter and the ball scatter ended it in the hands of the blitzer itself, pheraps not in the coach intention and pheraps not the best of possibility for elves. The elven coach put two players in score range, a catcher and a line, ending his 7th turn and praying for a bit of unluck for rats. But that unluck wasn't there this time. A 2d block on the cathcer made him on the ground, out of TD range. Four rats managed to put themselves between the lineelf and the TD... two tackle zones and two marking runnig lines. The elven blitzer tried to free a route, but a 2d push wasn't enought... a 5+ dodge failed and the game ended

RATS 2, Elves 1

A gutter runner will miss next match for a Gouged Eye, while a blitzer recived a -1MA for a Smashed Ankle, and the coach decided to fire him and use his full treasure (90K, 50K left from team creation and 40K from the match) to hire a new one
Also an elven line got injuried, missing next match for a Groin Strain
bujke

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Good read.

So it's all down to the last match now? 3/1/2 with the TD difference in favor of the hated bees?
 Jump to: