19 coaches online • Server time: 07:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aries

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 04:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Igvy wrote:
The team "Filler" will totally win, I mean who else entered like 50 times?

odds are looking bad for Filler, seems he was eliminated in all his first matchups. Every single one, poor guy, must have been diced.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 08:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The Silver Eye Tribe will be making their debut into the majors! With a whopping 950k worth of inducements, Morg 'n Thorg and Bertha Bigfist will both make an appearance, with an ogre wizard at their side! Sadly, the Silver Eye Tribe is missing a member due to injury right now, or there would be 8 (CRP) ogres on the field at once! Ogres will bash humans into little eetsy beeny pieces, but due to a severe lack of.. everything else, especially a coach, the Silver Eye Tribe will be knocked out 3-1.
Tarabaralla

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 08:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Since the Black Cup seemed perfect to run into with a Skaven team, nice for Clawmbpo killers, and quite desperate for vampires, Principi are back, and ready to ransack!

But lets move to serious teams; i've spotted a nice match combination, worth a look:

WMD's vs Keine Gnade

They'll fight for the clawmbpo crown, and the winner will face... nothing less than Azure Claw Squad!

Predicting isnt easy but, there will be blood!

(and we're all happy when those monster killers spend some match maiming each other Twisted Evil )
Calcium

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

It appears that destiny has drawn the clawpombers together to fight it out this black cup!

'Roid Rage Babes Vs Defend! is destined to be a bloodbath of epic proportions!

I humbly predict that I will lose and keep intact my proud 100% losing streak in any major, but will cripple the other team so bad their next game could be against a rookie snotling team and they would get drilled.....

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Got to play a 208tv slann team Smile thats going to be very interesting Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Calcium wrote:
It appears that destiny has drawn the clawpombers together to fight it out this black cup!

'Roid Rage Babes Vs Defend! is destined to be a bloodbath of epic proportions!

I humbly predict that I will lose and keep intact my proud 100% losing streak in any major, but will cripple the other team so bad their next game could be against a rookie snotling team and they would get drilled.....

So long as Barney survives, I'll take it Wink
Igvy

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Aries wrote:
Igvy wrote:
The team "Filler" will totally win, I mean who else entered like 50 times?

odds are looking bad for Filler, seems he was eliminated in all his first matchups. Every single one, poor guy, must have been diced.

I hate him. He lost me so much money. 10-1 odds, i thought he was a shoein for sure.
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 11:32 Reply with quote Back to top

A pro goblin, well I guess he is about as good as my skeletons..

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Phwoar, it's huge!

Good work chaps, all the best. Work made me go away for a week over round 2, so I couldn't enter. Sad to miss out, but gogo size of cuppage!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I've already moved on to the 2nd round, a personal tournament best! I have an early chance against amazons to prove that Assassins can be awesome.

Stab, Stab, Stabbity-Stab! I said a stab-stab stabbity-stab!

After that, it seems likely that the dwarves next door will destroy my DE brethren with their Dodge as first skill strategy, and then crush me should my stabbing be successful.

On the other hand, I am a genius, so I might just win the whole thing!

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Well, I've already moved on to the 2nd round, a personal tournament best! I have an early chance against amazons to prove that Assassins can be awesome.

Stab, Stab, Stabbity-Stab! I said a stab-stab stabbity-stab!

Assassins suck.

But

I've changed my mind slightly. I have realized that assassins are the most fun part of Blood Bowl outside of chainsaws and bombs. But the still suck. Be happy Mac, for this a pretty big change in my attitude towards the stabbers. Very Happy

I always try and have one assassin on my DE team now.

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2011 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking of which, any word on goblin weapons?

Also, stabbing amazons is probably brilliant!

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2011 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Sexy ogrex2 vs Melissa's Anahilistic Brothers will play tomorrow wednesday at 22:00 bbtime

Let see how goes for the sexies vs those uglies nurgle
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2011 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Altdorf Hammer fans are getting set for their third round match against the Very Rich rats....The fans have been tailgating now for many hours and should be well "lubricated" to bring the /stomp and /shock to the stadium....Kick off in under 2 hours....02:00 Server time.

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2011 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Altdorf Hammer fans are getting set for their third round match against the Very Rich rats....The fans have been tailgating now for many hours and should be well "lubricated" to bring the /stomp and /shock to the stadium....Kick off in under 2 hours....02:00 Server time.

Correction; the VERY Rich Rats

It'll be a good one and you know it! Very Happy