44 coaches online • Server time: 12:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Speccing and Playing...goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FreeRange

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2011 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

As the calendar is not up and running yet can anyone shed some light on what the next tourney will be and approximately when it will start?
Rabe

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2011 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Since we're not really on the schedule (I think), I guess the FUMBBL Cup will probably start right after the LC is over.

Or were you also referring to minors?

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2011 - 01:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Majors and Minors really, but I guess that gives me something to work on.
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2011 - 02:20
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The FUMBBL CUP will follow the LC,exact timings to be confirmed, but expect 4-6 weeks from now, depending how quickly the group stage is completed.

An R minor will open for applications this coming wednesday, and if the applications are as strong as they were for the B Minor, then i'd expect to fit 1 more of each in before the FC kicks off. And probably one of each afterwards too.

Scheduled smacks and RRR are started every week we have the numbers to do so and the XFL guys are cramming them in like crazy.

So plenty of tournament options around.

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2011 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks PC, I was hoping to get some input from you. This was exactly what I was looking for.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2011 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

4-6 weeks... Not much time to prepare my Monsters... I still need about 12 games to get all the money I need to buy me a full squad! I guess that means two games a week... hmm.

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2011 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

4-6 weeks? I'm planning on entering my goblins again (had fun last year in FUMBBL Cup), just hope we'll see a new client patch before then (missing skills and wizard bugs is my main concern). Yeah I know, I should actually play some games with my goblins aswell, I've been so lazy when it comes to playing games lately.