38 coaches online • Server time: 16:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gacska

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

okay I'm little bit fast player, and I really hate when oppo plays 3min per turn. But I have a question. Tehre is 4 min per turn. I always click on it (if oppo doesn't says he has sg to do) but in mine last game my oppo made the td after the turn limit cause there was 4 min over, and then he clicked faster for his last man to make the td, then me on end turn. What says the rules about it? In my view its a bug, and shouldn't allow him to make the td, so if someone need 4min for a turn after 4 min he should ask oppo what to do, and if he says you shoulnd't move more then end turn.

Anyway there should be a fast room, where 2 min per turn, its makes me always so angry when oppo play 3 min per turn, it steals my life.
Chewie

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 02:45 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not a bug. You weren't fast enough at being a div.
Corvidius

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 02:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you mean that it didn't time him out because he was already mid move when you pressed timeout?
propuppetmaster

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

When you hit 'Time Out', the player can finish the action of the current player selected but no others after that.
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 03:08 Reply with quote Back to top

As I recall (vaguely), the rules say that if they are mid action when 4 minutes is up, then they finish THAT action. That means if you call 4 minutes after they have picked up a model and declared an action, they get to finish that move. So, fumbbl terms, you called the turn, had he not scored, his turn would have ended.

Also, that really is kinda... rude?.. here. You get players of varying skills and experience, and some of them may not be quite to the point yet where they know things. Also, it's sometimes harder to visualize the board when it's 2d and on a computer screen. Take a breath man...

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Play ranked and seek out fast coaches.

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 10:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I think you're right, we need this room! It should be called G division for the division of Gentlemanly and courteous players, like yourself.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

lol

timeout fail

next

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 10:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I even donĀ“t time out if my oponent needs longer multiple time. I either ask him whats up to play faster or warn him if its really annoying befor i do that. It is rare that plyers are really slow. Most games need about 60 mins or lower without stressing. Thats fine.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I love how you thinking playing fumbbl between 2 to 3mins per turn is "stealing your life" but the first 2 mins are an entirely worthy way of spending your time??

LOLZ!
Grod

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

You got annoyed because you didn't win by time-outing your opponent? Then you post in the forum to tell everyone about it? I can't but help jump to some conclusions about you as a person here...

Oscar Wilde
Prez

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Like to point out, my turns often go over 3mins and get close to 4 minutes, purely due to lag issues. Never had any lag in old client, however its a real pain in the neck with this new client!

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
I think you're right, we need this room! It should be called G division for the division of Gentlemanly and courteous players, like yourself.

win
Lill-Leif

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I f*cked up once and let my opponent score, clearly it must have been a bug.
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Allowing your opponent to score is against the rules.

gacska is the only true competitor. The rest of you should be banned.

Jump to: