53 coaches online • Server time: 20:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2011 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

gacska wrote:
okay guys of course my writing was a joke, and I used drirectly this manner cause I was corius what are the reactions, and I just wanna a room (with blackbox system) where player wanna play. In the actual game, I even didn't cared about win, cause was slow, and was boring for me. Maybe I'm not patient enough, but I feel very bored when opponetns just wait (not think) about a move for 2 minutes, even if its very stupid move. And this was the real problem in this game, I feeled like my opponet just ddidn't care about the game (so maybe he was reading, or sg else) and sometimes just clicked 1 or 2 in the monitor. I think its very rude, cause this game not against a computer but a human, and if you click on play button then pls wanna really play. (at least say sorry I'm working and can't focus 100% on the game) Of course if he says I need to think or sg like that, then I would be happy cause its an itresting game, but it was really just a bad game (I played very abd cause was nervous, and he was not thinking just played very slow). I like thinking, but I hate when oppo just don't care about playing, its really piss me off.

So my real wish is, when my opp come to play with me, just think about the other too (so yes can chat a little, and focus on the game)

(other site I think time is part of the game, so if you get a very hard turn (which you can't solve in 4 min, then clap to opp)

Well......that's cleared that up. Yahoo translator wins again.
Blaer

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2011 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Just cause I like to see my own words immortalized in text...

I feel that the use of the time-out button should be judged on a situational basis... personally, I don't think I'd ever use it, as it happens, most of the time it presents itself, there IS chat going on in the channel... after all, we're playing a game... but hey, if it matters that much to some to have their mouse hover over the spot on the off chance they're given the opportunity to use it... good for you, enjoy your pyrrhic victories... that being said... there are turns where sometimes a bit more thought is required than others and that should be taken into account.
But, what do I know Wink
 Jump to: