30 coaches online • Server time: 12:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cbbakke

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2011 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
cbbakke wrote:
Malmir wrote:
Ideally it would be if the player has just used the skill rather than simply has it - would fit better with the fluff and encourage not using po.

that is an awesome solution. Piling on is a dirty tactic. I really like that

Are you going to play or are you only here for the claw threads? Wink

Did I say anything about claw? I said I thought it was a great idea for piling on.

Are you just here to look for a fight or did you come to post about the topic? Smile
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2011 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

cbbakke wrote:
koadah wrote:
cbbakke wrote:
Malmir wrote:
Ideally it would be if the player has just used the skill rather than simply has it - would fit better with the fluff and encourage not using po.

Did I say anything about claw? I said I thought it was a great idea for piling on.

Are you just here to look for a fight or did you come to post about the topic? Smile

The topic has been done over and over.

We'll never get to 300 pages without a good fight. Wink

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2011 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I.e. instead of placing the PO player prone, treat it as stunned. Then it would require a bit more though if it should be used or not.

Or is that nerfing it to much?
PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2011 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

My counter is spam DP on all your Lino's...run a 15 to 16 man crew, and foul every stinking turn if a CLPOMB is on the turf.

DP is the true counter to CLPOMB.

just as tackle is the counter for blodge.

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2011 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
cbbakke wrote:
koadah wrote:
cbbakke wrote:
Malmir wrote:

I did not even bring up claw though. I just said I thought it was a good idea on piling on.

I realize Dodes has his loyal crew that looks to fight with me at any turn, but I was merely commenting on a good idea that I saw. Please dont turn everything I saw into a claw fight. Smile
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2011 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

cbbakke wrote:
koadah wrote:
cbbakke wrote:
koadah wrote:
cbbakke wrote:
Malmir wrote:

I did not even bring up claw though. I just said I thought it was a good idea on piling on.

I realize Dodes has his loyal crew that looks to fight with me at any turn, but I was merely commenting on a good idea that I saw. Please dont turn everything I saw into a claw fight. Smile

You may not have noticed but I give Dode plenty of stick too. Wink

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2011 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
My counter is spam DP on all your Lino's...run a 15 to 16 man crew, and foul every stinking turn if a CLPOMB is on the turf.

DP is the true counter to CLPOMB.

just as tackle is the counter for blodge.

I wish DP was a little more vicious for that reason. I would not mind a higher chance of getting caught iwth a better chance of injury
EmperorZombie

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2011 - 01:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Should have the PO guy roll his own armor at a penalty. High risk high reward. Make a block, knock someone down, 360 Moonsault ontop of his face, crowd goes wild! Victim of the PO gets BH, guy who Moonsaulted gets -st, crowd laughs! Would that be Nuffle enough?
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2011 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a great forum topic to bump isn't it! I mean the OPs original idea is pretty good and would be fun....however it'd be going down a dangerous road to make rules to counter certain skills, when taming said skills would be a cleaner path.

Also this is the perfect place to post said changes as, as we all know here is where BB rules are decided and changed.

Anyhow, it's probably a good idea to ignore the OP's post and instead of getting off our fat arses and doing something constructive just post what we think should happen to PO or Claw.....hell it's the same problem and this forum topic'll do. I mean everybody listens, and are sure to take it all in and agree.......

Or we could just come to the conclusion that PO in lrb 4 wasn't too bad after all. Nah, let's whine about it instead.
cbbakke

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2011 - 02:21 Reply with quote Back to top

EmperorZombie wrote:
Should have the PO guy roll his own armor at a penalty. High risk high reward. Make a block, knock someone down, 360 Moonsault ontop of his face, crowd goes wild! Victim of the PO gets BH, guy who Moonsaulted gets -st, crowd laughs! Would that be Nuffle enough?

I like that idea and concept before it. Do you have to declare your wrestling move before you pile on? Smile I want to go with the big elbow Macho man style
Smeesh

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2011 - 08:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Lrb 4 PO was OK. You had to declare it befor anny rolls. The flexibility gave it that boost.
The suggested "free foul" is also a nice idea
Were_M_Eye

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2011 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
pythrr wrote:
why not grow a pair and stop hugging pixels?

What does hugging pixels have to do with growing a pair?

Can you grow a pair of of pixels?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2011 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

In the Lab....

In just 7 days.... honey.

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2011 - 09:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Reduce the chance of ejection when fouling against players with the claw, pile on or dirty player skills. Moar blood. Surprised

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
RandomOracle

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2011 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Smeesh wrote:
Lrb 4 PO was OK. You had to declare it befor anny rolls.

Are you sure about that?
 Jump to: