63 coaches online • Server time: 21:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cbbakke

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2011 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

So since you dont see it very often it is not an issue? hmmmmmmmmm.

Nerfing Piling on would help low AV teams for two reasons.
1. it hurts them more then a high AV.
2. Low AV teams are less likely to have it on their team since most the high AV teams have more access to the str skills.

koadah wrote:
Tricktickler wrote:
koadah wrote:
But oh wait.

Then you are totally unbalancing the game because low AV teams get massacred every match instead of the one game in 50 where you actually meet an evil C-POMBer. Wink

Dunno exactly what you mean. But nerfing Pilling On will help av7 teams most since Pilling On is especially good vs low AV.

It doesn't help me as I don't encounter enough C-POMBers for it to be a problem. But you seem to want to make every player a killer. Wink
Tricktickler

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2011 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
It doesn't help me as I don't encounter enough C-POMBers for it to be a problem.

Against av7 just POMB is broken enough.

koadah wrote:
But you seem to want to make every player a killer. Wink

Why do you think so? I just want to nerf Pilling On and remove Claw access from Chaos Dwarfs.
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2011 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Oh mummy, the balance police are out today... Wink
Laughing

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

1 in 50 games? Koadah, what cup cake league are you playing in?

I do agree that piling on and MB should be fixed because it has transformed grinder teams into killer teams.
Synn

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Says the guy with how many games of experience?

__Synn
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

cbbakke wrote:
1 in 50 games? Koadah, what cup cake league are you playing in?

I was refering to Fumbbl Black Box. It's specially designed for wusses like me. Very Happy

The cool thing about Fumbbl is that you can easily check anyone's record.

I have only one box match with more than 6 cas and I won that one 3-1. Very Happy

I do know that the killer teams are out there but there is way too much silly scaremongering implying that you're bumping into these teams all the time.

If you are over 2000 then sure it'll be nasty. But then, if it's that nasty you won't be over 2000 for long will you. Wink

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 01:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:

__Synn

Oi, show some respect. This bloke is a legend.

He could kick the ass of any coach here with resorting to such ungentlemanly tactics such as stalling or piling on.

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood bowl does exist outside of Fumbbl Synn. I have been playing since about 1995. I do hope to start getting some games in here but I have to get settled into my new house first.

For Koadah, So your basing the issue on your experience of staying at mid TV setting? Come on man. I could say that I never face it also but I only play new teams. That is just silly.
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 09:07 Reply with quote Back to top

cbbakke wrote:
For Koadah, So your basing the issue on your experience of staying at mid TV setting? Come on man. I could say that I never face it also but I only play new teams. That is just silly.

Hey why not? Wink

That's where the majority of games are played.

No one seems to have any problem anywhere other than Box and MM.

None of the data seems to show the claw teams winning outside the bounds that Galak set out.

We have some TV1400 min maxers. That is a TV matching issue.

We have some terrifying killer teams at high TV. But those are long lived/prolific teams who have managed to get the right skills in the right places. Other C-POMB who don't seem that impressive.

They can build these teams because we match on TV and no one else bothers to/can maintain high TV and they can play mostly other basheers. When they have to play non bashers they often to come unstuck as in
the Majors. In a more varied environment they would need more tackle, strip ball etc.

So all I'm seeing is that people don't like it rather than anything overpowered.

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Synn wrote:

__Synn

Oi, show some respect. This bloke is a legend.

He could kick the ass of any coach here with resorting to such ungentlemanly tactics such as stalling or piling on.

yes

me scare
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 09:51 Reply with quote Back to top

cbbakke wrote:
Blood bowl does exist outside of Fumbbl Synn. I have been playing since about 1995. I do hope to start getting some games in here but I have to get settled into my new house first.

16 years of TT. That's like, what, 100 games?

Wink
Reisender

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

ok guys, while cbbakke has no experience and deserves to be trolled for implying he could compete on fumbbl without stalling, seriously koadah, at what TV are you playing in mid-TV??? Is that 1250-1300???

As a proof, look at this match where i took 12 cas on TV 940....

Those killers are out there....

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=3157778
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, dark elfs are notorious....

Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL that is pretty funny. It actually made me laugh for quite a while (no sarcasam here, I got a good laugh out of it).

Playing table top leagues is far slower for getting in games then online for sure but I was very lucky to have a few extremely active leagues.

I have almost 600 games played on the PC version over the few years it has been out. I bet in the 15 years of playing table top I got in about 600 games. I know the PC version they did has issues but for a player in America it really has opened up a way to play more games.

pythrr wrote:
cbbakke wrote:

Wink
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2011 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

cbbakke wrote:
LOL that is pretty funny. It actually made me laugh for quite a while (no sarcasam here, I got a good laugh out of it).

Playing table top leagues is far slower for getting in games then online for sure but I was very lucky to have a few extremely active leagues.

I have almost 600 games played on the PC version over the few years it has been out. I bet in the 15 years of playing table top I got in about 600 games. I know the PC version they did has issues but for a player in America it really has opened up a way to play more games.

pythrr wrote:
cbbakke wrote:

Wink

LIES!!!
There is no bloodbowl outside of fumbbl!
Ignore this heretic!

***starts swinging his baton of righteous truth***

Move along folks, nothing to see here.