38 coaches online • Server time: 00:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Timlagor

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2011 - 05:46 Reply with quote Back to top

The angry man seems rather confused about the meaning of "fair", "balanced" and "random".

Randomness is not inherentely unfair or unbalanced.
Overpowered is not the same as overwhelming -it means more powerful than it should be not more powerful than everything else put together.

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2011 - 06:26 Reply with quote Back to top

The angry man is too angry not to be confused.
highelfmage

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2011 - 07:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I had those games too. I had a game with my dwarfs where I rolled 3 double skulls plus 2 quad skulls. And bunch of single skulls. Twice doubled skilled a skink. And.ny worst game ever 3skulls failed loner. Followed by double skulls and then both down skull on no block guy. And could not do anything right. But remember u will game where u roll nothing but POWs and crack armor like you are using loaded dice Smile
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2011 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, all feedback gratefully received.

I wouldn’t scrutinise Angry man too much if I were you, it’s not a platform for deductive logic and intellectual philosophy. It’s a stream of unhinged (hopefully entertaining) ranting with more holes than a Star Wars plot. Wink

I will confess, however, it was the easiest one to write so far. At the time, there was so much forum term bingo going on, I was closer to the character than normal!
Timlagor

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2011 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
I wouldn’t scrutinise Angry man too much if I were you, it’s not a platform for deductive logic and intellectual philosophy. It’s a stream of unhinged (hopefully entertaining) ranting with more holes than a Star Wars plot. Wink

Youre justr trying to spoil our fun now aren't you?
I mean really. Suggesting we not scrutinise something closely... oh! very good! ...too early in the morning for such subtle humour.

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2011 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I lost count of the pickup attempts, but I did play a game with dark elves where I never had possession of the ball the entire game.
 Jump to: