20 coaches online • Server time: 02:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Well.. yeah.. it doesnt make much sense to have an all star game between group A) Who has several hundred games played, 40+ Active Members, and has completed two seasons and group B) Who has 2 or 3 games played, 3-4 active members (maybe) and who hasn't done much of anything.

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah well, im not surprised your scared, dont worry. We will be more prepared for next time Razz

Flings Rule!
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, they are elves. Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Clementus wrote:
Ah well, im not surprised your scared, dont worry. We will be more prepared for next time Razz

When you have a legitimate group.. give us a shout and we'll see who is scared Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

All this talk of legitimate groups, ya big wimps. Il-legitimately hiding is what your doing!

Anyways, give us a little while and we will hopefully have a decent following and a useful choice of people to take part, rather than just the strong teams who could mash you bad.

Razz

Flings Rule!
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

We will play an ANTI emu League team anyday... just make the league and have people who actually play in it... not just the 6 best elf teams and get their biggest stars... thats silly and useless Very Happy
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I could search the greatest non-elf players, vote for them and make them play elves too... it just would be silly
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well a lot of those big stars have caused a lot of Casualties and scored a lot of TD's. Considering that the EMU allows points for hurting any elf, not just EDL or EMU hunters, I think it is fair to let them in, based off of thier stat lines.

Asperon Thorn
Clementus

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, dont worry, the EMU "hunters" will be more than happy to put up a team with more to show. Currently im afraid i dont even take a great deal of notice about the EMU teams i play all i can remember is playing Zsarts and even that was a while ago and only know that i won.

Will have to care more and take more notice about the little sides out there. Razz Though it is alot easier to find and Elf side to play thant have have to play an EMU side, so dont expect too many high scores.

Flings Rule!
DrDrink

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Since EMU is the enemy of all elves, wouldn't it make sense to let the best of elves be on the all-star team?

They're just scared and rightly so. Maybe you guys should just beat up on a 100 TR wood elf team with no treeman. I think that's more what EMU is about. Razz

Last edited by DrDrink on %b %11, %2004 - %20:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Why not:

a) change the name to Basher Bashers, or just anti-emu or something
b) give points for any games against dwarfs, khemri, orcs, chaos dorfs, chaos, rotter etc.

That way you dont have to worry about whether or not you play EMU teams and you can have points for bashing any bashers

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Out of curiostity, what happend to the old EDL? I see that it is still a fairly large group. Shouldn't this just be folded into it, EDL works for Basher Basher's. (The name anyway)

BunnyPuncher wrote:

That way you dont have to worry about whether or not you play EMU teams and you can have points for bashing any bashers

Along those lines, set up a point system to include all Bashy teams (or positions more points for CW's and Mino's vs the average Longbeard or skely) and just double it if they are in the EMU.

Asperon Thorn
Clementus

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

All sounds good, but its up to Thrall really, he made the group originally.

Only problem with joining the EDL is that A alot of its members have retired, but also they arent anything about protecting elves etc. stopping others. they are purely teams who are rewarded for playing each other.

Flings Rule!
Jahira

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

what elf team have 5 blitzers... btw
Jahira

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2004 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

and emu hunters should play tremble before me before saying they are scary ^^ hehehe
 Jump to: