58 coaches online • Server time: 22:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy is back?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2011 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Less than a week to go to the end of the month and the end of the Black Box Sprint season.

Maybe it's a bit premature but I'm still pleased to have the leading Junior Zons. Very Happy

Duke Tyrion is probably too modest to brag but 1st & 2nd in the Sprint, Top Bashers, top agility and top Junior Hybrids is well worth bragging rights.
Is there enough time to top the Ogre/stunty table as well and claim the Grand Slam? Very Happy

Check out the Top Teams and Junior Top Teams and let us know if you have anything to brag about.
Like Mayhemizer's top CASers or Nestoroide's top CASees.

Are there any artists amongst us who could knock up some Sprint medals or trophies? They would be much appreciated.

Last edited by koadah on %b %02, %2012 - %13:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
garyt1

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2011 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Pleased to see my Forgotten Villains topped casualties against for Undead (Junior). No wonder we run out of money!

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2011 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I was trying to get the top Blackbox Hybrid team too, but just staying above 1800 TV with Norse seems to be a bit of a challenge >.<
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2011 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

1800+ is bit of an ask the hybrids. You still need to make sure of the Junior though. Wink

http://www.cmanu.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bb/stats/leaders.html?sprintId=16

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2011 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe I1m the first in junior Smile buuut my cas stat is very bad Sad why?
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2011 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it looks like I was able to top the Blackbox tables for Bash, Agile and Hybrid \o/

Let's see if I can get any competition for the Nov/Dec Sprints? Razz

Oh and can anyone lend me an Ogre team with 10 Ogres, so I can have a crack at that award Wink
koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2011 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats, grats and grats again Wink

Well played Duke don't know how you did it!

I'll have settle for being No. 2 Junior Zons. Wink

No one got anything to brag about? Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2011 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

#3 Khemri for Juniors apparently... that's kinda cool.

What's a Hybrid team exactly?
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2012 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Very pleased with my Nov/Dec Junior Sprint run with the Forgotten Villains (Undead). 7 wins and 5 draws. Not incredible perhaps but tough to beat around tv160- 180 and very different to my comment above in this thread as we used to lose very frequently (2 wins in first 22 with the team).
Kingvan did great to top the full sprint with his Dark Elves.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2012 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats to BillBrasky's WMD's in The Box (Chaos). They only needed four days to complete the Sprint that won the April/May Black Box Premiership.

Grats also to Masterplan32 (Nurgle) & Doclystria (Necromantic) for finishing 2nd and 3rd and to kfoged (Amazon), Kalamona (Chaos), jean-michel (Chaos Dwarves), cedric19 (Undead), akenatopoulos (Nurgle), krusti (Dwarf) AND DukeTyrion (Chaos) for rounding out the Top 10.

The April/May Conference went to Tuamadre (Chaos Dwarves)
with Endzone (Orc) 2nd and Cryo (Chaos Pact) 3rd.
Keldorn (Nurgle), MPC (Dwarf), srjuanone (Skaven), BiBi (Skaven), DonnyRainboe (Human) \o/, member1234 (Chaos) and Set_Arkos (Dwarf) made up the Top Ten

Chainsaw's Khemri currently top the table as the first team to complete a sprint in June/July

Tuamadre leads the Conference one of five chaos dwarf teams in the top 10.

Check the Premiership and Conference charts to see if you are in the running for an overall or racial title.

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2012 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

What's the difference between Black Box Sprint and Black Box Premiership?

Btw, can you easily check what the highest amount of touch downs have been in a sprint and a junior sprint in the history of your tracking?

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2012 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

The Box sprint is 1800TV+ the Premiership is 1600TV+.

They run on over lapping schedules. The Sprint is currently May/June and Premiership is June/July. Some games may count towards both.

I'll have to have a look at the highest TD total. Highest cas too I suppose. Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2012 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Gratz to Reisender's El Drizto and the Gang (dark elves) the new Black Box Premiership Champions.
Victory on the final day over Azyx's No. 3 ranked cherServiteurS (vampire) was enough to steal the title from long time leaders P4m's WE fighting hard back (wood elf).

Chaoszwerg2001's amazons and Fukara's necros also made the top 10.

The_Murker's (11/4/1) Kingston Kruelty were the top humans at 14th. Other racial champs are here.

The Dec/Jan Premiership is now running. Will elves take the title for the third time in a row? Or will the CPOMBers be back?

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2014 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Yay! I got top Khemri in Jun/July Junior Sprint!

Koadah! Why wasn't I informed? Very Happy

Any pretty baubles? My TGs tell me they are all the rage in the Black Valley...

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2014 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Box and Challange winner can go brag. Wink

A volunteer to do some nice trophies would be cool.

Jump to: