76 coaches online • Server time: 21:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cevap

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2011 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be bringing these hungry puppies to the FC. They aren't aiming high, just looking for blood Very Happy
Malmir

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2011 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm bit of a quandry here. Usually I have one team who are obviously superior to the others and it is an easy choice. Now I planned for my Colourful Characters to enter but down a bull from the Lustrian (and a nasty tendency to get pulverised) they suddenly don't look worth it. I Say You Fellows are pretty good but the ball carrier just got -ag and there is only 11 of them - doesn't bode well for the long haul. Fleetfoot's Revenge are solid with a couple of outstanding players but for a bashing team they seriously lack bash. Given the amount of killers likely to be in attendence from box, that is a worry. Finally my elf-like Chaos. I'm sort of leaning towards them, if I can get a few prep matches that don't end in blood. I don't think they would go far, but it would be nice to showcase an alternative version of Chaos.

Well I was leaning towards the Chaos until we ran into some bashers (thanks Jokaero) and I got a sneak preview of our likely fate in a early round. So it is hidden option E. We are perfectly set up to represent the box with absolutely no plan B.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=640503
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2011 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ouch... Well, I actually start to hope my Agility Monsters will be out soon now.

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2011 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well for our obligatory final match before a Major we take on a bashing Khemri team and run the gauntlet. Nothing gets you preped for a major like taking on a basher and bashing his skull in, got to get the MB/PO warmed up, make sure the DP boots are set and stretch those legs as we run for our lives.

Blood Sea Buccaneers are primed, ready and feeling good.

Lets get it on.

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2011 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Who was talking about bashing Khemri team?! Here we are guys, let's rock!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=539507
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2011 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Since I'm already dreaming about winning FUMBBL Cup (with my goblins! Very Happy ), I was wondering if anyone else has decided which player they will use the healthscroll on if they win.

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2011 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah... Ramnah back at old strength (an MA) would be awesome! Namosz is next in line... Next year, probably. Wink

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2011 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the only one of my team who deserves to be rised!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=6482969
vicius

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2011 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Sexy ogrex2 in!!

2990 tv ready to give plenty of inducements!
RC

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2011 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Just asked to change my Blackbox humans for my ranked Vamps.. Vamps are cooler anyhow Very Happy
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=662538

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2011 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
Since I'm already dreaming about winning FUMBBL Cup (with my goblins! Very Happy ), I was wondering if anyone else has decided which player they will use the healthscroll on if they win.

Harlequin Lantern

Easy!
propuppetmaster

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2011 - 05:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like for (Handoff)
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=7169217

to come back and join the rest of the freaks on my team
Enigma179

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2011 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

With only 29 games under my belt with the team, the Rats don't have anyone really worth bringing back, but Liliane looks like she has the potential to become a really mean player with a bit of luck, and with a few more skill rolls like that she could definitely earn my respect Wink

Of course, I'm assuming that the health scroll can only be used for the team that was in the cup. And that I have any halfway decent shot of winning it, of course Very Happy

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2011 - 12:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I seriously need to play my team more, get a star, then get it killed, then win FUMBBL Cup so I can ressurect it again Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2011 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I've entered my only worthy team for a bit of fun, not expecting to do much, and I definately need another game before Wednesday, but looking forward to my first major Smile

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=670408
 Jump to: