39 coaches online • Server time: 16:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Waldbaer

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2004 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I created a team some seconds ago...well, and I wonder, if theres a possibility to find himself a little faster in the rankings. I am number 5 thousand whatever, my ranking is 150 and my position is around roster 183. There are MANY with that ranking.

Cant be, that I have to click me through all the rosters again and again, or (in this case 183 in steps of ten---still 18 clicks *smirk*???)?

Well, reason why I ask that (yes, I could sort the thing by names and would probably find myself faster...) is, I'd like to play against guys next to me in the ranking. So I sort it by rankings, and have to click me to roster 183 until I see my wished opponents. I miss an opportunity to fill search functions in like go to page x, or got to my team...or .... or

Better ways possible? Please help me out...am a newbie with online blood bowl and this hp.

THX a lot!

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2004 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

U should probably use the irc chat then... Thats were I think most coaches find their games.....

http://fumbbl.com/chat.php

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2004 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Go to your overview page and click on the 'info' link. On the right you should now see your coach statistics and the first row contains your Coach standing. This number should be a link that takes you directly to the correct page. You probably have to play a game first before you can use this method, though.
MixX

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2004 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

also, you should know that the rankings are not a very good indicator of how good a coach is, of course those with the top rankings )200+ ) are really good, and those with really low rankings (like below 100 or so) are usually not very tactically minded. Anyway, in the IRC channel, all coaches looking for game list their rankings so you can see them there.
Waldbaer

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2004 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx a lot for your help...subject is solved now, i guess Smile

*bow*