28 coaches online • Server time: 02:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2004 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking for two dedicated coaches to replace a couple of delinquent members of the league.

First opening is for a European coach in the Angels conference. Acceptable teams are: Amazon, Elf, Human and Norse (would prefer Amazon or Norse since they're not represented in the league but I'll take any of these).

Second opening is for a North American coach in the Sinners conference. Acceptable teams are: Chaos, Dark Elf, Khemri, Orc and Skaven (again, preference for Khemri but will take any listed).

You can check out our group page at: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=682.

Teams should have four games. If you need to get games, please join Mully's Minor League of Bloodbowl group http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=514 and play up to four games with your team, then request to join the Saints and Sinners League. The only condition I have on the games you play is that you not play a team more than 10 points weaker than you in Team Strength (you can play up as high as you wish).

The league is on hiatus for a week while we attempt to fill these spots and catch a couple of people up, so you have until March, 6 to get those games in.

For those looking for games (either new coaches or established ones looking for a make-up game), Shaqpooh has generously offered his teams Blud-n-Guts (137/141) and New York Giants (138/148) for play. And, if you can catch me in chat (or want to schedule a game), my beat-up Necro team and new Humans are available for newer teams (likely handicaps on the Necros!) and the Beardy Boulders could play a more advanced team.

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2004 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like we have a team for the Sinners conference. Still looking for a European coach for the Angels conference.

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2004 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Would have loved to join the league... but unfortunately I have both played 5 games and one of the games where against a weaker opponent... heh... I took the games I could get...

Well, better luck next time I guess...

Mordachai

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2004 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmm.... We could use someone to put Mully in his place, but you are a bit stronger than our top teams and significantly stronger than our average.

We'd love to have you as well. If you have another team closer to our level you'd like to join with or would consider starting a new team, you'd be most welcome.

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2004 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be thinking about it... give me couple of days of pondering...