45 coaches online • Server time: 12:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2012 - 07:12 Reply with quote Back to top

It should be fine now - There were some instability issues due to the hardware replacement/s Christer had to do for the web server over the weekend.
It all seems to be fairly stable again now.
If you're overly keen to get started, by all means. Just don't come whining if you have any issues with uploads or what have you.

Otherwise, enjoy the season folks! Numbers are up and we've had a nice big break - get in there and bring the mayhem and pain!
Just don't forget your duties to the Axeman - he'll be cutting things finer and with more decisiveness this season. You've all had ample warnings, and the protocols are up for everyone to read in black and white. No excuses!

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2012 - 07:17 Reply with quote Back to top

With the absence of Patrician and also DC's ability to coach, I think I'll assume the role of perrenial choker. The LHC are in good shape, a tough start to the season though, so let the choking commence.

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2012 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomay wrote:
scratch that, we will wait till wednesday to kick off reggies. Take that lolvenom!

You suck! Sorry first opponent, because Tomay can't get his game together we're going to have to wait until probably Monday 30th to play. Sorry about that. I can't even PM you to let you know because I'll be offline and I don't yet know who you are.
Satans_mechanic

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2012 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomay wrote:
scratch that, we will wait till wednesday to kick off reggies. Take that lolvenom!

Sonofa... get on with it!

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2012 - 09:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Reggies kicked off you big girls.

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2012 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Geez, there's not much action. Anyone scheduled their games yet?

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2012 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone coming to Cancon? Try and find me... Ill be the guy hassling Dan Collins.
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2012 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

There's action about, just taking a while to get rollin'
I'm playing my first round v gumbi next monday, lolv the monday after that... thinking the long first round has people feeling a bit lazy!

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2012 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Just an update on the Fringe Tour. The final stop for this season is being organised as we speak and will be announced soon. This will be followed by the HUGE invitational, and eventually a restart of the various competitions.

In other news the SWWS is coming along nicely with a lot of close games. Games are tending to be quick and brutal without any skills, and in the clear lead I'm enjoying it. Its going to be interesting to see how people develop their teams, but a few skills are starting to creep in.

Good stuff!

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2012 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

gumbi wrote:
Tomay wrote:

Winner: Gumbeast United - I think they'll lose a few but manage to win enough to sneak into Prem next season.

Whoah thanks Tomay, but i have my doubts my team can mix it. Time will tell if this noob can deliver...

I get to play you next..BRING IT BUDDY BOY...THE ELVES ARE CRACKING SKULLS THIS YEAR....

5+ CAS count after the first game...OH YEH!!!...pity they forgot what dodging was all about...BUT HEY!!!

I have 2 Points for a draw...that is 2 points more than I hoped for the season...SO ITS ON NOW..nothing to lose now except my honour/integerity. And anyone who went to AUSBOWL knows that I didnt have much left after that...
gumbi

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 02:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Holy crap you unleashed hell on the frogs! Down two guard linefrogs has to hurt. Pro elves are my team for Cancon - so im looking forward to it! Smile

You will have a bunch of $$ to spend on inducements.
Slothman

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 03:08 Reply with quote Back to top

LOl..

I wouldnt take the way my guys play as indication. Should be good fun.

I spent $350 k on inducements against the frogs......got 1 Reroll from it all....LOL
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 06:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Fatima the Camel is no longer!

What a shame.

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 07:38 Reply with quote Back to top

A'masha'allah!

Yes, Fatema the Camel was consumed at the Great Feast to open the season.

The Bedouin Falcons are primed to return to the Premiership... today's display was a lesson to all who doubt us!
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 07:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hosiannah Hosiannah! What have the heathens done to such a magnificent creature!!

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
 Jump to: