48 coaches online • Server time: 20:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
burgun824

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2012 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

ATTENTION FUMBBL COACHES!

I've created a new Public League and it's time to start recruiting.

This league is for North American Coaches only. If you’re not in North America I’m sorry you made it this far. It’s nothing personal outside of the fact that you’re a pain in the @$$ to schedule matches against.

The NWFL (the other league I run) will primarily be using this as a recruitment league for when we need new teams and coaches, hence the name of the league being NWFL Minors. This only means that all teams must be created new (except teams already in the NWFL which are allowed to play in both).

This league has a simple concept. It is just a league for coaches to play pick up tournaments created by other coaches. There is no formal organization of tournaments and no specific time commitments because tourneys can be created by anyone at any time. Coaches will be notified of tournaments via PM and can decide whether they want to take part in them or not. Once you've played in at least one tournament you can apply to become a league admin and start organizing your own tournaments within the league. The ultimate goal is to establish a large enough foundation of coaches and players to have any number of tournaments being played at any given time.

Here is the link to the group page:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7823

I hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Coach_Burgnutz
burgun824

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2012 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

ATTENTION NORTH AMERICAN COACHES!!!

Calling Rookie Teams of any race.

Format: Swiss(4 games)/KO
Max TV: 1000
Projected Start Date: March 30 - April 2nd (provided we have enough teams to start Razz)
Round Duration: 1 week

A 4 game Swiss tournament. The top 4 teams of the swiss tourney will then earn the right to play in a KO tourney to determine the tournament champion. Seeding will be 1 vs. 4 and 2 vs. 3 for the KO tourney.

All teams must be named by league rules found here:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7823

Apply your teams here:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7823&p=members

I will send out a group PM once I have enough coaches.

I hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Coach_Burgnutz
polardragon

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2012 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Minimee Kroxigors submitted for entry into the NBFL minors.

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2012 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I need at least 1 more rookie team to run the tournament. I need 3 more rookie teams to run a decent tournament. I would really like to get 5 more though.

Interested North American coaches may submit their teams in the link above.
lwCoyote

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2012 - 05:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I appear to have been accepted into this league! Is there scheduling or just free-for-all match-making?
licker

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2012 - 06:11 Reply with quote Back to top

there will be a 4 round tournament shortly, just wait for your opponent to show up on your home page.
 Jump to: