32 coaches online • Server time: 09:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nexusvalhees

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2012 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
nexusvalhees wrote:
Obviously Stars can die or there would be no need for their personal apo to heal them from death if they could not die.

Um. I you RIP my player, but the onfield apo heals him, then no zombie for you.

gg sir!

Yes but the onfield Apo is not allowed to heal your star and obviously their personal one doesn't do so till after the game as he's not available in the next drive. So I gets a zombie.

gg sir!

Remember folks if you don't go out of your way to kill good players AGING IS YOUR FAULT!!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2012 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

OH jesus h christ....

FLUFF man, FLUFF

stars do not die! they always make a miraculous recovery. take your rules lawyering grognard self elsewhere!

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2012 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I was under the impression that the +10TV bump for zombies was to much to handle in this new TV bloat universe. Thus why would you want a TV bloating zombie to rise from the dead.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2012 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
OH jesus h christ....

FLUFF man, FLUFF

stars do not die! they always make a miraculous recovery. take your rules lawyering grognard self elsewhere!

hey you wanted to bring rules into this not me Razz
I just want Fluffy Star Zombies.

Remember folks if you don't go out of your way to kill good players AGING IS YOUR FAULT!!
Hitonagashi

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2012 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

nexusvalhees wrote:

Yes but the onfield Apo is not allowed to heal your star and obviously their personal one doesn't do so till after the game as he's not available in the next drive. So I gets a zombie.

gg sir!

From the TFF thread I started for this:

Lunchmoney wrote:
My league's house rule is that the Star Player dies, so the Undead/Necro team get the zombie. But after the match the Star's personal physicians kidnap him and raise him back to gory glory. So the Undead/Necro's dont have a zombie added to their roster.
 Jump to: