50 coaches online • Server time: 15:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2012 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Okay well, as pythrr predicted I have finally faced the dreaded combo on a player with Block and Tackle and it is broken as hell. Mech Vermin are now the perfect players. Av10 so you cant foul them or hurt them back. General and Strength access and start with MB just 3 skills till them get MB PO block and Tackle. It is broken as anything especially in a team with Spam Guard.

I didnt even mind playing against the secret weapons that never got sent off. But those guys are riduclous and they need changing asap. No player should have both G and S access in these rules unless they are av 7.

Rant over, but it does need sorting. Never playing that team again.

Agreed that they are powerful but they are only MV4 and the spam guard is STR1, just avoid the mechs and you're fine Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2012 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Claw brings the Mech armour down to AV 7. All these Ex-RSC do still have their use.
mr-maverick

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2012 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

easilyamused wrote:
Garion wrote:
Okay well, as pythrr predicted I have finally faced the dreaded combo on a player with Block and Tackle and it is broken as hell. Mech Vermin are now the perfect players. Av10 so you cant foul them or hurt them back. General and Strength access and start with MB just 3 skills till them get MB PO block and Tackle. It is broken as anything especially in a team with Spam Guard.

I didnt even mind playing against the secret weapons that never got sent off. But those guys are riduclous and they need changing asap. No player should have both G and S access in these rules unless they are av 7.

Rant over, but it does need sorting. Never playing that team again.

Agreed that they are powerful but they are only MV4 and the spam guard is STR1, just avoid the mechs and you're fine Smile

+1
this has always been the case with rat teams, avoid the mechs and watch the rest of them go squish fast.
i'm gonna wait till the icons, weapons and skills are working, can't wait to get my teams back into the leeg.

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2012 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, the icons really drive me crazy. But thanks that Stunty now is on the new client, this hopefully brings back some coaches to stunty.
Eldred

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2012 - 06:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a finalized list of the teams and their skills under CRP? I've found a couple lists so far, but they both have out of date LRB4 skills on them. Have final lists even been decided? For instance, lots of teams use secret weapons from LRB4... are these same players going to have the Secret Weapon trait?
ErobererZim

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2012 - 11:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah Great News, I love stunty but I think the Strygoin Lord with now only Claw is to weak at start. on the Old he was realy Great with RSC at start but now u can use em to get BG Down but there have no stunty to make a easyer cas. And Skyre Slaves are awesome with so much Guards at start.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2012 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Trying to collect all the icons for Stunty together, can anyone post all the roster lists so I ensure all the positions are covered. Thanks.

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
can anyone post all the roster lists so I ensure all the positions are covered. Thanks.

http://fumbbl.com/help:StuntyRosters

I've been trying to get it updated, but I may have missed a few changes.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome, thanks Craft. I am in the process of getting all the icons together and renamed properly for Christer so we can have icons instead of circles in Stunty. Also trying to update some as I go.

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 03:02 Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=help&op=races&div=3

direct link to the raw lists...

--j

ImageImage
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 03:17 Reply with quote Back to top

As a note to you Craftnburn, the Snotling team only gets 0-1 Pump Wagons, but they also get 0-1 Deathrollers, at least as presented when you create a new team now that the leeg is up again.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Shadow! Gonna try and give Stunty the icon love it deserves. Just about done the Squig roster. Just need herder side views.

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 04:02 Reply with quote Back to top

im loving the ones uve done and cant wait to see the rest when they are done
cheers whatball
SvenS

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 06:33 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
Awesome, thanks Craft. I am in the process of getting all the icons together and renamed properly for Christer so we can have icons instead of circles in Stunty. Also trying to update some as I go.

I assume you found my older thread then?
Thx for the effort and GL! Smile

SL
Eldred

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 07:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Four Gnomish Mad Bommaz with Hail Mary Pass (works with bombs in this edition) is going to be like an artillery barrage. I assume the lists aren't exactly finalized=)
 Jump to: