25 coaches online • Server time: 08:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Eldred wrote:
Four Gnomish Mad Bommaz with Hail Mary Pass (works with bombs in this edition) is going to be like an artillery barrage. I assume the lists aren't exactly finalized=)

uh...wut?

--j

ImageImage
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

CRP wrote:
Bombardier (Extraordinary)
...The bomb is thrown using the rules for throwing the ball (including weather effects and use of Hail Mary Pass)...

No wonder HMP and Bombardier are not functional yet (coding these 2 must be a nightmare).
Smeesh

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats the thing i am waiting for. Bombs implemented correctly Smile.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

the_cursed_one wrote:
im loving the ones uve done and cant wait to see the rest when they are done
cheers whatball

Thanks, appreciate it.

SvenS wrote:
WhatBall wrote:
Awesome, thanks Craft. I am in the process of getting all the icons together and renamed properly for Christer so we can have icons instead of circles in Stunty. Also trying to update some as I go.

I assume you found my older thread then?
Thx for the effort and GL! Smile

Yes, thanks for the links in your sig. Trying to track down the best complete set, while also updating as many as possible, and standardizing the names. Hope to have them to Christer relatively soon, but don't want to rush it and make him update the icons 5 times, only once initially, and maybe a supplemental fix.

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

ah derp...thought you were talking about the lone skill being applied to rookie bombers....

....not sure how i made that bizarre conclusion...this is why i should refrain from forums early in the morning Sad

--j

ImageImage
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Shadow, to avoid being bombarded with suggestions for skill changes and new teams, is there a time line you want everyone to follow? I.e. play test for 4 weeks, then report feedback all at once, adjust, test again for x weeks.

Just thought it might help avoid answering the same questions over and over.

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
play test for 4 weeks, then report feedback all at once, adjust, test again for x weeks.
I'd think we have to get the rosters updated to CRP first, otherwise testing isn't going to tell us much.
Olesh

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2012 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I apologize if this is premature, but was there a decision made regarding how to handle the secret weapons? I know there was talk in the past about possibly letting stunty teams buy permanent bribes like you can buy apothecaries, or other such solutions. I'm just curious about what to expect in the future so we can know how bombers, ball and chains, etc, are going to behave in future stunty leeg.
Thariama

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2012 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

that's good news.
bad news: stakes do not work
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2012 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Olesh wrote:
I apologize if this is premature, but was there a decision made regarding how to handle the secret weapons? I know there was talk in the past about possibly letting stunty teams buy permanent bribes like you can buy apothecaries, or other such solutions. I'm just curious about what to expect in the future so we can know how bombers, ball and chains, etc, are going to behave in future stunty leeg.

at the moment NO ONE GETS SENT OFF, as chainsaws, at least, have no scret weapon on them.. Smile enjoy the madness!
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2012 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
at the moment NO ONE GETS SENT OFF, as chainsaws, at least, have no scret weapon on them.. Smile enjoy the madness!

The ref is so damn confused by all the circles running around he doesn't know where to start with banning players. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2012 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Olesh wrote:

Yes, I'm aware of that. The question was how things are going to be handled in the future.
SLIP

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2012 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a thing I noticed. Shouldnt the str 1 have titchy now instead of stunty? Atleast the snotlings.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2012 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Titchy is such a bad neg trait, let's hope not!!!
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2012 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Titchy is such a bad neg trait, let's hope not!!!
Are you forgetting the +1 to Dodge rolls? Titchy+Stunty is pretty good!
 Jump to: