61 coaches online • Server time: 22:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2012 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Craftnburn wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
Titchy is such a bad neg trait, let's hope not!!!
Are you forgetting the +1 to Dodge rolls? Titchy+Stunty is pretty good!

are you forgetting it doesn't add tacklezones when dodging?

it totally sucks ass.
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2012 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
are you forgetting it doesn't add tacklezones when dodging?

No I'm not forgetting it, I just think the +1 on the dodge counters the lost -1 on the opponents dodge (and in conjunction with Stunty even more so).

But the bigger question is: Do you realize that 90% of the players having Stunty makes Titchy's negative irrelevant anyway? Wink
stej

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Played a game the other day where someone had gotton an AV11 deathroller thingumy.

Is this allowed under stunty rules or some sort of bug?
Garion

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

It's meant to be using the current rule set so probably a bug, the division probably needs some work after the change over from lrb4.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

stej wrote:
Played a game the other day where someone had gotton an AV11 deathroller thingumy.

Is this allowed under stunty rules or some sort of bug?

it is a bug...old ruleset meant AV on a deathroller was pointless, since a knockover was a special explosion roll....and the AV was pretty much there for entirely fluff reasons, and nothing mechanical...

since the deathroller mechanics have been removed, and it's a special weapon slot, the AV needs to be modified to reflect the new ruleset...

it's already on the list of things to be addressed...

--j

ImageImage
lemf

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2013 - 14:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm tried the help page and read through the stunty forum for a fair bit I am sure there was a closer thread cant find it Sad
How do I migrate this team to play in the stunty cup? https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=605065
ahalfling

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2013 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a weird thread to attach the question to, but a) the Stunty Cup is already happening, so I'm afraid you're late on that one, and b) that looks like a rookie team. In terms of getting a squad on the field, it might be easier to just build a new one that's under the current rules?

(Hell, I ran a forward passing orc team back in the '90s. You probably shouldn't listen to me. Ever.)
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2013 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a League team. You can't (and wouldn't be allowed to anyway) transfer a League team to the stunty division. Also as Stunty is currently not in League, you can't transfer it anywhere right now.
 Jump to: