43 coaches online • Server time: 13:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
yugzilla

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2013 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

hey guys and gals. wanted to ask you guys about a race i was thinking about to create for stunty because i like the idea and concept of stunty and wanted to try at making a decent team at this. This is my first time at making a stunty team so might not be good

Theme: Halflings and Gobbos.

Halflings 0-16 5 2 3 6 30k dodge right stuff, stunty, side step A (G,S,P)

Gobblins 0-16 6 2 3 7 40k dodge, right stuff, stunty P (G,S,A)

Looney 0-2 6 2 3 7 60k dodge, chainsaw, secret weapon (+7) A (G,S,P

Treeman 0-2 3 6 1 10 120k Take root, Mighty blow, Throw-team mate, stand firm, Strong arm, Thick skull S (G,P,A)

Trolls 0-2 4 5 1 10 110k Loner, Always Hungry, Mighty blow, Really stupid, Throw team mate

Rerolls- 60K (120k after team creation)
Apoth - yes

Fluff: after the halfings and gobbos were keep getting look down upon my their felow members such as the humans, orks and orgres. the goblins decided to make a bribe with the halfings to give them as much pie as they want so that they can show them that together they can defeat anyone that they come across (even though that it wont last long)

Halfings-the grunts of the team. they stand around absorbing the blows while doing their normal shenanigans

Goblins- the quicker grunts that can move quicker then their partners ins crime but with their halfling bros being the meat shields of the team then they will not other ball carriers then them

Looney- the danger man, he will go round cutting down any team down to size until he get injured or sent off (which case he could play with his fling pals)

Trolls- the crowd control big guy, looking to dish out the pain while also keeping the players in check. wanted to help so they can eat all the halfings they want

Treeman- the main big guy. (only reason gobbos wanted the halflings help in the first place.) if he cant knock down anyone he will throw his teamates to the other side to score them a touchdown

tell me what you guys think, might sound bad but just a thought i had and who knows, maybe it might be a decent team
see ya, Yug,

p.s made goblins gain p instead of a is so that it may make players use halfings as much as the goblins but if any of you want to help then be my guess
 Jump to: