65 coaches online • Server time: 19:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 09:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Risky move guys. If he does win it's just one more game for him Wink. Round 5 challenge is up. Good luck!
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

But surely the others will get an extra game chip? I thought the idea was that no team would have more games than any other

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:
But surely the others will get an extra game chip? I thought the idea was that no team would have more games than any other

No, the idea is that if you don't get to play in a round you get an extra game chip. Everyone gets to play, Uuni will just get two games at the expense of the risk to be eleminated.
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm well I didn't realise this. Uuni has this in the bag even more now then!

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I propose §10 vote for the Ninjas to give Dalfort an Extra Game chip so that he and SirAble can play an extra game after the current round and before the next one, which is "the second best challenge".

I feel that this is in the best interest of Ninjas, and Dalfort proved himself a patriotic Ninja by voting himself in the last round.

We need 2 more votes to support this motion. SirAble, Dalfort?

I vote §10 Extra Game Cip for Dalfort.
SirAble

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I vote in favor of an extra game chip for Dalfort
SirAble

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Stable Challenge began with a victory for the White Ninjas!

Up for the ChaL[L]enge defeated ITALY's got ORKS 1-0 in a hotly contested, very defensive match. GG dreadlord!
Gritter

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

My Amish Paradise team cursed and blasphemed there way through a
Tough encounter with Shades Oderous Nurgle proving that 'god is just'
Twisted Evil
uuni

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to SirAble, and also to Gritter, although that match report seems to belong to CFC2. This is the thread for CFC1. Smile

Is Dalfort in favor of playing one more game? Will you accept SirAble's challenge?
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

As a True Ninja I would gladly accept an opportunity to redeem myself. Not sure if I need to vote to carry it, so will only vote for myself to receive it IF it is required only, else I will save it for the future rounds where I could possibly gain the Ninjas an extra game token because I would be the last one to use it... think I have that right... Wreckage!! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalfort wrote:
Not sure if I need to vote to carry it, so will only vote for myself to receive it IF it is required only, else I will save it for the future rounds where I could possibly gain the Ninjas an extra game token because I would be the last one to use it...

Well Dalfort you are allowed to vote. The rules state 51% of the group members have to agree on the decision. Currently 50% have voted for you to recieve an extra game chip.
If you would wait until after the elemination game and Uuni would win it, the two votes would be enough without you (66%).
Belphegor hasn't made a single vote on anything so far.
So I believe it is up to you. The chip itself you can use anytime you want as long as you arent sceduled in a match. I'll just interpret your words in the direction that you accept the extra game chip. If I'm mistaken just correct me.

Dalfort recieves an EXTRA GAME CHIP by vote!
uuni

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2012 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Uuni's Quest for Sanity questioned the Sheer Brilliance of Nekran in an epic 1-0 whooping where the Ninjas used their mystical martial art skill to throw the Pirates back to the sea.

Ninjas win the round without losses!
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2012 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow brutal match. Of course I'm voting for Nekran vs Dreadlord in the Elim game!

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2012 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The pirates lose again.
Nekran

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2012 - 06:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll vote for myself vs Dreadlord as well. Everyone voting for the other 2 will just give the vote to the ninjas anyways and apart from that, I lost, I'm missing some players AND last time I faced dreadlord I undeservedly won by a silly cointoss, so we might as well rematch that.
 Jump to: