40 coaches online • Server time: 10:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2012 - 07:23 Reply with quote Back to top

2 out of three votes for Nekran and Dreadlord are enough. They will play in the next elemination.
uuni

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2012 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I vote whomever emerges from the dropoff to be the strongest of the Pirates, as they both have better record than JimmyFantastic's team.
uuni

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2012 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I vote for dreadlord to be the stronger of the Pirates.

I propose for us Ninjas that we select our representative based on his announcement of available time to play the match, as I remember that each of us has different considerations in the real life. Smile
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2012 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Of course I am voting that Uuni can't represent Ninjas. Hopefully Dreadlord will back me up on this one!

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2012 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

We have the results of the 2nd best challenges first vote. Dreadlord and Uuni won't be able to play in it.
As a result JimmyFantastic will have to participate for the Black Pirates. The White Ninjas have to vote either Dalfort or SirAble as representative until sunday tomorrow evening.

Both candidates were voted unonimously. Dalfort did not vote.
uuni

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2012 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Dalfort and SirAble, which one it is?

I vote for the first one that volunteers and votes himself. Smile
SirAble

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2012 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I vote for.... MEEEEE!!!!
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2012 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I vote therefore I am...

but my vote is for SirAble, he is far superior in ability than me.

thus endth the voting.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2012 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

It's decided then. SirAble will represent the Ninjas in the next Challenge. Dalfort and Uuni recieve an EXTRA GAME CHIP.
uuni

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2012 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Quest for Sanity took an extra game with Throw in the Hammer, which ended with a balanced 3-0 result.

The game got started an hour later than scheduled, as the Quest for Sanity's team bus was somehow routed to the nearby stadium where the Norska Hunks were having their dance show instead of finding the Norska BB team of Throw in the Hammer. There was also some mixup when a random human team Organized Finland insisted that they had booked the stadium for their league match and demanded to play any opposition. In the end, the stadium arrangements were settled by some elven magic tricks, and all was well.

Quest for Sanity collected their reward for winning an extra game and gained another Leverage Coin.
SirAble

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2012 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

In what can only be described as a ludicrous match, Up for the ChaL[L]enge managed to defeat Throw in the Hammer in OVERTIME 2-1. SirAble threw a mammoth 71 blocks in the match, scoring 5 cas, 250% more cas than he has managed all tournament. Coach Dalfort managed 3 cas on a mere 32 blocks, and Up for the ChaL[L]enge had to retire a niggled mummy and a mng'd wight in order to attempt to compete in the final four tournament. It was a fantastically funny match that looked terribly one-sided at the outset, but quickly turned around in the second half.

Up for the ChaL[L]lenge was forced to win the match as shy (a zombie) managed a no rr pass to Audacious II in the last turn of overtime!!

Great match Dalfort!
pac

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2012 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I vote therefore Russo sucks.

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2012 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Did you do a zombie pass there in turn 8 of overtime SirAble? Awsome, just awsome.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2012 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok guys, the Black Pirates and the White Ninjas are dissolved. SirAble, JimmyFantastic, Uuni and Belphegor are now Ultra Elite Black-White Pirate Ninjas.

Lets have a look at the final four contestants:

JimmyFantastic:
Jimmys wood elves stood out early in the challenges as one of the weakest teams and earned him a place in the first elemination match. When his team mates tried to vote for him again he switched his vote, forced a tie among his teammembers and avoided a vote into elemination a second time at the last second.
He showed that he has a true understanding of how the tournament works, fought his way through eleminations and is probably the most deserving contestant in the final 4.

Belphegor:
The bright light among the Black Pirates who lost almost all their challenges. Dreadlords Orc team showed good performences almost all the time. On the voting part he was mostly unnoticable and his being in the finale he certainly deserved to him being the strongest of all former pirates. But also his will and his determination to win, that made the difference between him and Nekran in the end is what made him become one of the best.

Uuni:
Uuni came into the tournament with a plan from day 1. A 700 TV amazon team should supply him with plenty of inducements and allow him to progress in the tournament in a way like it wouldn't have been possible in Blackbox or Ranked.
While his groupmates, possibly influenced by Dalfort, tried to get rid of the stronger group members, Uunis team didn't draw much attention or suspicion on it, regardless of it's continuus success. Instead Uuni and Dalfort cooperated well and Uuni was the first to spot the opportunity to get two extra games against Dalfort and gather two leverage coins that way, that would ultimativly save him from the last elemination challenge. As the tournament progressed he showed better and better insight in the workings of how the tournament works and what kind of coaches it complements. His team has florished into its prime and is now probably the most feared remaining team and the bet bureaus see him already as the champion of the first CFC. But will he really make it, or will one of the other coaches surprise us with something unexpected?

SirAble:
The second ninja in the mix and also a rather passive contestant in the voting game. At times his team was considerd as one of the strongest in his group but several injuries and setbacks in challenges gave him a hard time. Because his group won most of the time he could avoid a lot of trouble and managed to have always someone better before him and behind him what ultimately put him in a good spot with little risk for himself to be eleminated. Within the group of 3 he ended up with in the end consisting of Uuni, him and Dalfort he had ultimativly put himself in a good position, needing to only defeat Dalfort who had played a good strategical game but had not won a single game. Will it be enough to claim the title of the first Crazy Fun Challenge Champion? One thing is for sure: SirAble is already a legend. Or more precisely something even better: an ultra elite pirate ninja!
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2012 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool write up for the final four Wreckage, cheers!
Well the first semi has been played and my girls were very lucky and beat Dreadlord 3-1 - https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3269668.
Dreadlord won the toss and elected to recieve. A big KO on a Black Orc let us put the cage under pressure early inside the Orc's half, eventually leading to a t6 elf breakaway but sadly a death of a lineman and a misclicked apo.
1-0 up at half time and recieving is obviously a very strong position for Elves and luckily we were able to get the quick TD to go 2-0 up but a riot meant there would be plenty of time for the Orcs to maybe stage a comeback. A quick steal however forced Dreadlord to use his wiz on his offensive drive leaving the Elves with 4 turns, the ball, and a 2-1 lead. A perfect defense for the Orcs allowed them to pressure the flanks but opened up a little space in the middle for our star Wardancer to make a breakthrough for the 3-1 win.
GG Dreadlord, can anyone stop Uuni's Amazons though?!??!?