47 coaches online • Server time: 12:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Speccing and Playing...goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2012 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

What the heck. I entered two teams I wasn't really doing much with anyway. This gives me an excuse to play them more.

I'll try to make Maverick proud.

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2012 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I join with a Stunty Leeg team?
Calcium

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2012 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Cavetroll!

you can join with any team u like Nelphine....no restriction on divisions/races!
(I doubt if you are gonna get any really high SPP skulls in stunty though mate)

The membership to the DANGERZONE is increasing people! Thx so far to Jimmy/pain for their input. Any further suggestions will be welcomed!

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2012 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

pfft, I'm joining for fun, not for winning; I probably can't even reach 10 kills in a given time period due to school, but so what? and at the same time, big guys get to be awfully high spp really fast in stunty, so if my Carvers or Claw mino's get lucky, I might just get some points.
Calcium

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2012 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Having fun is the key Nelphine, and embracing the pain!

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

question to all you clawpombers out there: my Spriggans are averaging 5 cas per game, but how does that compare to clawpombers in regular play? I feel like I'm doing well, but I haven't actually looked up the stats yet. (By the way, yes, I know it's stunty, yes I know my opponents have terrible AV, yes I know I have saws, etc. Not the point. I'm going for a flat comparison of completely unequal things.)
Calcium

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Nelphine wrote:
question to all you clawpombers out there: my Spriggans are averaging 5 cas per game, but how does that compare to clawpombers in regular play? I feel like I'm doing well, but I haven't actually looked up the stats yet. (By the way, yes, I know it's stunty, yes I know my opponents have terrible AV, yes I know I have saws, etc. Not the point. I'm going for a flat comparison of completely unequal things.)

Most games with my clawPOMBer teams I do around 5 CAS's on average. But as you point out this means nothing because any comparison between the 2 would be deeply flawed.

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

My necros have done 14 kills in their 50 games, not going to get 10 in this season Smile
Just gives me more motivation to get the team good once again. Team is now 2 wolves and fodder, will take lots of games to exp my rookie wights to somewhat useful again.
Tarabaralla

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

This is actually the greatest effort I've seen to change the box current situation. Only, in this case it's to worsen it Shocked
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Tarabaralla wrote:
This is actually the greatest effort I've seen to change the box current situation. Only, in this case it's to worsen it Shocked

Why the hate? We are honoring the fallen dead. Giving them a place were their pixel lifes have meaning. Otherwise their memories will just fade away as just another name on the past player list.

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Tarabaralla wrote:

The box is currently well above ranked in number of games played despite the apparent clawPOMB pandemic situation that exists. Does this not suggest that such a problem is nowhere near as serious as is suggested by some?

And painstate couldn't have said it better, I can't think of anything better than to have players remembered in a manner such as this...all players die in the end, it's just a mattter of when Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, probably you're right and this wont change anything. Except encouraging T16 fouling Very Happy
Formengil

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

E.L.F is greatest effort to try to change the box. This is like ELF season for Cbombs.
I doubt this will change box at all. I will just play my necroes like always, have fun and get a nice badge for my team Smile If someone dies, well at least there is a cause to die for Wink
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

As I did with E.L.F., I am hoping to use this as motivation to get me to play more box games and against teams/opponents that I might not normally play against.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em Laughing

Post 16 Posted: Feb 24, 2012 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Tarabaralla wrote:
Well, probably you're right and this wont change anything. Except encouraging T16 fouling Very Happy

What? T16 fouling? I thoguht fouling went out the window with orcs being Tier1?

If anything it encourages hunting down and killing legend CLPOMB players since they are worth the most pts in the Dangerzone. So if any pixels are sqauarly in the crosshairs of Mavericks loonies it is the pixels that seem to cause the most pain and suffering. I would think you would support such a cause and gladly join up with the posse.