37 coaches online • Server time: 00:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2013 - 08:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hel Fenn Powerslave Killers defeat the Shadow Clan Ninjas and cement their lead in Division 3.

It was a day were things just went well for the undead, right off the bat rolls for a master chef and a kick off left the team with an extra reroll.

Apart from the chef, Deeproot had also joined the cause but all 3 trees were buried in zombies the entire game and KO and CAS only came late in the drives when the trees were stranded.

Still the flings managed to fight their way to a solid touchdown by turn 5, and when every fling threw himself in front of the ball carrier we only managed to make the endzone in turn 8, still a score in a pretty close 1st half paved the way for an easy 2nd half where the Powerslaves were receiving and the flings already losing numbers.

Only 1 reroll left but it was enough for the 2-1 lead in turn 11, receiving the Ninjas decided to run for their own endzone (possibly fearing a rout?) and in a freak occurrence Deeproot caught a scattered ball, the zombies reached the fling endzone in turn 15 but there was no way to topple the big lug.

*Device of Desecration brandishing his new tackle killed 2 halflings with mighty blows and hurt another, curiously he only used his tackle once in the match and it didn't result in any damage.

*The Powerslaves earned 19spp without any players improving.

*On a more sad note the Ninjas scored 14spp but didn't get to keep a single one of them as the scorer and MVP died and Deeproot selfishly hogged all the casualties.

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
ilpars

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2013 - 09:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I like to play.
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Tonight it's Dolphins vs Powerslaves at 20.00 bbtime in a match that could very well decide the winner of Division 3 this season.

edit: might have spoke too soon, I guess the Forrest Lords are actually still a very strong contender too.

dfunkateer

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2013 - 12:45 Reply with quote Back to top

!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

In a shocking change of fortune, El Ogros Reales have scored their first touchdown of the season.
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2013 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

woohoo. amazing!!!!

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2013 - 13:17 Reply with quote Back to top

dfunkateer wrote:
!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

In a shocking change of fortune, El Ogros Reales have scored their first touchdown of the season.

congrats!
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2013 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

dfunkateer wrote:
!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Cant beat a flying snotling Smile

Post   Posted: May 14, 2013 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

What the hell a team called Powerslave just joined our brother Hubba division Surprised

Wonder if Anzelak will return so I can have a chance of overtaking the damned Forest Lords on the top spot. Confused

Should have finished it against the Dolphins but a snaked gfi and not least an inspired fight from coach GAZZATROT saw him pull the draw from what was starting to look like a slaughter of the humans.

Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: May 16, 2013 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah a shame, but still, congrats to Araushnar and his Forest Lords they beat us in the head to head and played a great season. Smile

Also the Dolphins are looking to go undefeated as the only team in division 3!

dfunkateer

Post   Posted: May 23, 2013 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Favalessa for winning Division 2!

Despite the ogres best efforts, the dwarfs won their final game of the season by the narrowest of margins and earned automatic promotion in first place ahead of the chaos dwarfs, meaning that the dark elves will face the rats in the promotion playoff.

Last edited by dfunkateer on May 24, 2013 - 00:23; edited 1 time in total
Dan-Da-Man

Post   Posted: May 23, 2013 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

dfunkateer wrote:
Congrats to Favalessa for winning Division 2!

Despite the ogres best efforts, the dwarfs won their final game of the season by the narrowest of margins and earned automatic promotion, meaning that the chaos dwarfs will face the rats in the promotion playoff.

Finished already?

EDIT

Oh its HUBBA 2 never mind Smile
Garion

Post   Posted: May 24, 2013 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

3rd and 4th play off aren't CDs 2nd

Post   Posted: May 24, 2013 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
3rd and 4th play off aren't CDs 2nd

Oops. My mistake. I'll edit my post....

Done Smile
Badoek

Post   Posted: May 24, 2013 - 08:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Stay down! Do As You're Told!
I'm not sure I want the promotion... there's some scary teams up in the first division and I'm already struggling keeping my team somewhat intact. But no surrender! Let's stomp some skaven!

Post   Posted: May 28, 2013 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!

In a shocking change of fortune, El Ogros Reales have scored their first touchdown of the Hubba Hubba Bowl.
 Jump to: