42 coaches online • Server time: 12:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xnoelx

Post   Posted: May 29, 2013 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Badoek wrote:
Stay down! Do As You're Told!
I'm not sure I want the promotion... there's some scary teams up in the first division and I'm already struggling keeping my team somewhat intact. But no surrender! Let's stomp some skaven!

I share these sentiments entirely. Nonetheless, my rats have their pride, and will do their best to out-stomp those pesky delveses...
dfunkateer

Post   Posted: May 29, 2013 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Forrest Lords 4 - El Ogros Reales 1

In what will surely be regarding as the biggest upset of not just the HH Bowl but the biggest upset in the history of the whole of Blood Bowl, Araushnar's evil Forrest Lords managed to scrape past Dfunkateer's heroic El Ogros Reales to unjustly earn the narrowest of victories in the first round of the HH Bowl.

As the final whistle echoed around the stadium, the only sound that could be heard was the unholy cackling of the despicable Forrest Lords as they celebrated the foulest of victories. What abhorrent magicks the elf-beasts used to overcome the brave, brave ogres is now a matter for the NAF to investigate.

This reporter attempted to gain a comment from the fans as they left the ground, although I was met with nothing but stunned silence, looks of disbelief and sobbing.

Can the virtuous ogres recover from such malodorous butchery and heinous chicanery and take to the field of play ever again? Will El Ogros' honour be restored and will justice prevail in the HH Bowl when the fetid Forrest Lords are rightfully defeated by another valiant team, or will the Forrest denizens continue to weave their vile spells and ensnare the title of HH Bowl Champion?

Last edited by dfunkateer on May 29, 2013 - 11:19; edited 1 time in total
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: May 29, 2013 - 10:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome Surprised

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
cowhead

Post   Posted: May 29, 2013 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Image SHADOW CLAN NINJAS Image

The Shadow Clan cup run came to an abrupt end at the hands of the formidable Jimmysan and his Fabulous Undead, again. This time the Ninjas brought their A-game, the Ninja Rolls were pristine, the Ninja Leaps were exquisite and the Ninja Chops were deadly.

The Ninjas dominated the 1st half and the Fabulous Undead didn't look too Fabulous.

The 2nd half was a different story as Jimmysan went about removing Ninja after Ninja, scoring in the dying minutes.

The Ninjas almost stole the game at the end with a well placed TTM, but the speedy Ninja Arikarim Dokuta failed the Ninja Roll landing and hurt himself.

Overtime was over before it even began when the weather took a turn and a Heatwave removed most of the Ninjas Team including Deeproot and Treeman Yin. Also the Undead got the snap on the already tired Ninjas with a Blitz and with a deep kick it stopped any chance of the Ninjas making a TTM attempt.

Much honour to Jimmysan the Shadow Clan salute you, again.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2013 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The Shadow Clan have El Ogros Reales' deepest sympathies for their loss at the hands of such a brutal foe.

The Fabulous Undead must be stopped! 17 games without loss?!? Surely somebody can stop them!! Anybody??
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2013 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry Clan Ninjas, but Nurgle have made its way to the final. Which means our grudge match will have to wait till next season...

The first finalist is there and waiting, This is Nurgles first time at the top, who will join them, the irrepressible undead, the new bash boys on the block Chaos Dwarf or the unfancied Vampires.....

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2013 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

And it's official: Dark Delft get promoted. Do As You're Told get to stay, sort of safely, in Division 2.

dfunkateer

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2013 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

El Ogros Reales 1 - Forrest Lords 1

In what can only be defined as a career defining game, not only did El Ogros win* the game they successfully removed all the foul elfses from the pitch as karma was restored following the previous meeting between these 2 teams.

The performance was tainted however as sadly most of the elfses will return to the field of play in the future although 2 (including the tree) will have to miss their next game as they were simply overwhelmed by El Ogros' super-awesomeness.

The game is dedicated to the memory of Doña Victoria de Marichalar de Borbón and to the team apothecary who managed to bring Maria le Reina de Inglaterra back from the jaws of death.

* Please note that "win" in this instance does not necessarily mean "win".
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2013 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet, those elfs need to learn their place!

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
dfunkateer

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2013 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

El Ogros have just lost a game.
Roland

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2013 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

/cheer
Roland

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, the Giants took out all their anger from the first two games on the poor gecko's... *sploosh*
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3487349
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 13:18 Reply with quote Back to top

nice and a +st blitzer. once you get another 2 black orcs that is a seriously scary team.

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
nice and a +st blitzer. once you get another 2 black orcs that is a seriously scary team.

yeah, the other two BoB's were injured in my two first games (DE and skaven!), but it should not take too long to save up money for new ones and a troll ^_^
okostomi

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Crazy orcs there, lost 3 saurii (1 of them star) playing them. But we all know that friendlies are the most brutal games in HUBBA... at least I will always get slibli when playing in div.1 Smile
 Jump to: