41 coaches online • Server time: 11:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Calthor

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2012 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
From me? I haven't submitted anything but interest yet and won't do so the next days or weeks, I'm afraid. Don't wait for me!

Right, I interpreted 'as soon as I got more time' as a little bit earlier than you did. Wink

Still a spot left to take then!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2012 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

"More time" for me will possibly happen in 2-3 months. Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2012 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

NEWS FLASH
FLESHING OUT THE ROSTER & TRAINING

The Doctrine is desperately scouting for their last player to fill in the last spot, before they head to the administrative office. The coach was overheard grumbling today that 'it should not be so hard to find one more idio... good player'.

Meanwhile, the rest of the team has been spotted training heavily - although that in itself has turned out to be a chaotic event with conflicting egos, and, worst of all, Spikkels forcing his hygiene onto his fellow team mates.

Team Captain Mrs. Nightshade comments: "They are a bunch of lowlife, useless scum, but I can make this work."

Who is going to take the final spot? Razz
Were_M_Eye

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2012 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I got a player for you, Loh Psidid is looking for work.

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2012 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

In case you need reserves i heard Hugh Mongo is looking for a team.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2012 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Freppa wrote:
In case you need reserves i heard Hugh Mongo is looking for a team.

More than welcome to, as I'm sure there will be a fatality soon enough... Wink
Skolopender

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2012 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in!

Skygge, Stalker of the living
A former witch hunter, who turned to the dark gods, in a desperate attempt to save his wife from the same fate. Now corrupted by chaos, he is neither dead nor living. A shadow of his former self. Hateful of both the living and his new masters, he has turned to stalking his prey and only to get a hunch of him being there, to instill them with fear before he strikes.

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2012 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool team! I think a match against my Changers is a must at some point: https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=684771
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2012 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

MATCH PREVIEW
ROYAL ROOKIE RUMBLE ENTERED

The Pandemonium Doctrine is rearing to go, and has officially entered Royal Rookie Rumble CCXIX! Management does not believe we will come far in the tournament, as we are 'a gathering of talented, but unskilled inviduals', but nonetheless there is always a chance. In addition, we might not make it to the finals, but we sure have a chance to debut the team with a victory.

MATCH 1: <vs> Kaoticons!

We are scheduled against a young Chaos team, with an uncommon build: 9 Beastmen, 1 Chaos Warrior, 1 Minotaur. It is a risky build, relying on blitzes and the success of that Minotaur, and could be lethal, but is also prone to failure.

+ We outman the Kaoticons by 2
+ We have an element of agility they do not have
+ We are better trained
+ We have an apothecary

- They have more Strength available
- They are better at blitz-hits

All in all, key will be to outposition the Minotaur - mark him at the right moment, stay away from him at the right moments. Coach MPC might not be ranked among the highest of us at the moment, but he is a solid 1000+ game coach with a lovely Win percentage.

This should be a good opening match for us. We have the potential to take them down with our numbers and potential outpositioning, and our extra agility and training might just make all the difference.

Date and time will be announced when/if I have it.
CavSgtBob

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2012 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Aflo wrote:
Cool team! I think a match against my Changers is a must at some point: https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=684771

Col-Jaron Vaarn looks forward to tearing horns from a beastman's head, or caving in a skull with a severed hoof. Bring on Kaoticons, and in future, the Changers.
Were_M_Eye

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2012 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Calthor wrote:

MATCH 1: <vs> Kaoticons!
All in all, key will be to outposition the Minotaur - mark him at the right moment

Obviously you will use less valuable players like Spikkels McRash, Masked Man Fatality and Lazarei 'Papa' Lazarou for those tasks, so you don't risk the health of upcoming stars like Loh Psidid.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2012 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

No need to worry about the Minotaur. He will fail his go for its and roll nothing but both down / skulls. The Jester will see to that.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2012 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Calthor wrote:
Date and time will be announced when/if I have it.

The game will most likely be an afternoon game, either today or tomorrow!
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2012 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Alas, we lost! Watch the replay, read the report, here!

Despite the loss, management is pleased by our debut performance. Thanks to those who specced!
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2012 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I sent a player for your consideration (PM). Hope to be part of this experiment.