46 coaches online • Server time: 15:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Saikyo

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2012 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

So, when will PD take the field next?
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2012 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

That was an awesome replay! Very Happy

Classic Nuffle stuff teasing you with the ball next to the chaos endzone for ages then whisking it away in the dying moments with a minotard. Twisted Evil

And nice sack by the Masked Man Fatality(or was it a pass to the mino Confused ), he should really get a bio. Embarassed

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
MPC

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2012 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

The Pandemonium Doctrine did very well despite the blessings of Khorne going mainly to the strongest beast on the pitch, Carlos. The ball score was quite close and was all up to Tzeentch in the end.

May Khorne's blessings of fury be bestowed upon such crowdpleasing group as Pandemonium Doctrine and may the sewers bellow the stadiums fill with blood from its bloodbowl skirmishes, mostly from its opponents oblivion

Blood for the blood god, skulls for the throne of Khorne

Fame and glory to the Doctrine, may they cross paths with the Kaoticons once again, and that time may the gore be enough to summon the Bloodthirster into the field

MPC
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2012 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Saikyo wrote:
So, when will PD take the field next?

Match #2.
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2012 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Yay, MVP for Spikkels, didnt get to spec unfortunatly.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2012 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Author: Relssum

It was a excruciatingly painful opening debut for Kelka Nightshade. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't compensate for the simple fact that her team mates were dropped like flies. First went the addled blacksmith, whose brain must be in a permanent haze from his continued insistence to burn everything. "Papa" soon followed, his decade of experience with a group of vampires apparently useless against a single minotaur. Spikkels McRash at least proved himself extraordinary in one aspect; he's so stupid he didn't realize he was suppose to be dead. The apothecary himself declared Spikkels gone from this world, yet when the call came to line up to receive a kick-off, Spikkels suddenly emerged onto the field, ready to play. Kelka could only guess the man had troll's blood in him (she definitely thought he was ugly enough to be one).

Kelka, however, was looking for one teammate in particular. Raluto. Against her better judgment, Kelka followed through with training and tried to pass the ball to him. Thought the man may seem oblivious at times, Kelka had noticed that he was perhaps the keenest eye on the team. At least that was what she thought at the time. When Raluto responded to the pass by BATTING THE BALL DOWN THOUGH, Kelka was quite prepared to kill him right there on the pitch. Unfortunately, that beastman got to him first, and Raluto was able to leave the pitch before she could reach him.
Post-game, Kelka started searching. He wasn't in the medical ward with the other injured idiots. The apothecary stated that Raluto didn't stay for treatment; he entered the ward with a dislocated shoulder, popped it back in himself, and rushed off. Well, Kelka wasn't about to let him get away for ruining her game. A lesson must be taught.

She was rather surprised to find him with the coach. Along with Jester, they were hovering over a small man dressed in a rather shabby robe. Upon hearing her approach, Coach Calthor smiled and called her over.

"Kelka! Come meet our friend that Raluto found for us!" The man was already quite bloody, undoubtedly the workmanship of Jester. Apart from that, the man was like most humans to Kelka. Unremarkable, unpleasant to the nose, and generally not worth her time. Tilting her head to the coach, Calthor produced a chain from his hand, with a small hanging at the end.

"Our friend here is a Grey wizard. Shadow magic. Was apparently manipulating our players so that they fell more easily to that great beast the chaos team had running about. Raluto caught sight of that, and let himself be removed from the pitch to go fetch him. Now, as the team MVP, I've been letting Jester have some fun. However, I think the team captain certainly deserves to join in." Calthor gestures to the small man, who began to whimper as he looked upon Kelka in fear.

Kelka looked over at Raluto. Apparently she didn't have to kill him. Today. Pandemonium Doctrine was by her declaration her own team, and she would permanently remove anybody who displeases her. Right now though, she had other entertainment in mind. She strolled up to the small man, whom cringed at her approach. Leaning in close, she whispered to his ear, "Don't worry, I'll treat you as gently as I treat a kitten".
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2012 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Our first victory; match #3.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2012 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

We definitely need more skills to make this team more competitive, but we'll get there eventually. Match #4.
Saikyo

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2012 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Slow but steady progress! By the time we hit 10 games I think we'll be turning into a team at least. Smile
jimimothybodles

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2012 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Papa will miss next game.. dirting fouling skink! He will get his revenge!!

Ehlers

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2012 - 10:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Aw, I think my player is the most useless one. Oh well, goes well with his description to some sort Very Happy
cowhead

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2012 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to see Kakihara having a good game after returning from injury. I think the damage inflicted to him inspired a good performance. I damn well know his injury turned him on quite a bit and he looks froward to more Pain coming his way.

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2012 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

cowhead wrote:
Nice to see Kakihara having a good game after returning from injury. I think the damage inflicted to him inspired a good performance. I damn well know his injury turned him on quite a bit and he looks froward to more Pain coming his way.

Aye, he was our Man of the Match (Match #5)!
KatanaDash

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2012 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Gah, Max! Nearly lost him there. At least he tasted blood before he was sent to the CAS box....
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2012 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Author: Relssum

Running and running, the creature keeping pace with him. He would never escape, but the terror pushed him forward anyway. Deeper into the withered forest he ran, the darkness and shadows slowly tightening its grip about him. A gnarled root caught his foot, and he went sprawling upon the ground. Within moments, masses of writhing hideous tentacles were twining about his limbs. Despite his struggles, it lifted him from the ground; it slowly turned him about, feeling the life flowing through the man. With nothing more to do, the man finally caught sight of the monstrous eyes upon him. In its reflection, he saw....

Max awoke with a jerk and a quick gasp of breath. He was in the medical ward of the Pandemonium Doctrine, alone except for the memories of his previous nightmare. Despite the fear that the dreams gave him, Max felt grateful for the lack of companionship. The medical ward was quickly becoming a legend as the place not to be after a match. Last game, 'Papa' had made the mistake of using his infirmary time to offer Kelka the opportunity to join his "followers". Needless to say, she left the former thrall with injuries much worse than what a little skink could do. The Jester had made a limerick of it, singing it for the rest of the day until coach asked him to stop. The game before that, Kakihara had been in the ward. If the reports from Spikkels McRash could be understood correctly, there were more fluids on the floor that day than just blood....

As to why Max was in the ward today, he tried to go over the events in his mind. It had been the team's 5th match, against a team from the Empire called the "Imperial Pirates". From the moment the whistle blew, Max had felt an energy growing inside of him. While at first it had felt like nothing more than a adrenaline surge, the energy grew to something even more. Eventually, there was a power surging through him, inhuman in strength. He removed the opposing thrower in a crushing blow, that required the opponent's apothecary to keep him playing. But then...the energy was working together. It was like it was trying to break out of him. When the ogre came charging at him, he was already on his knees, clutching at his stomach, trying to keep...whatever was coming out...in. The blow from the ogre had actually been a blessing.

A soft knock dragged Max away from the game. Coach Calthor was entering the room. He pulled up a chair, a gentle smile on his face. "Glad to see your up. Doctor says you got a pinched nerve, so you'll be out for a while. The good news though, is that we won the game, 2-0. Kelka got us the lead, and Kakihara cemented the victory."
That was good news, but it didn't fill Max with any satisfaction. "Coach", he said, "I'm sorry about what happened on the pitch. I don't understand it, but I felt something inside of me, like I've never felt before. I promise I'll do when I get back on the pitch".

The coach nodded at the bedridden man, and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Max, I don't want you worrying about any of that. Whatever is going on inside of you, I'm sure it's something we can use".

An echo of terror from Max's earlier dream filled him once again. That wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear.
 Jump to: