61 coaches online • Server time: 23:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2012 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

R.I.P. Masked Man Fatality

Seems every marauder wants to be the ball carrier?! Surprised

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Relssum

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2012 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite part was when the rat ogre had a clear path straight to the ball carrier. Charged right in, pushed him around a bit, then fell right on his face thanks to frenzy and a failed go for it. Ha!

The big hand player and two sure hand players certainly insure we will pick the ball up with ease. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't predict Eleassar's skill choice. His picture clearly shows a big hand filled with extra arms (his next skill choice no doubt!)

I messed up on the blacksmith too. A man who regularly throws heavy objects at his apprentices, and can even launch an anvi 60 yards. He was screaming, "I want to be the quarterback", and I missed it completely.

Waylander the Slayer with sure hands. I didn't call this one either. However, I don't think anybody did. Should make things more interesting in the locker room with two players competing to be the main ball carrier though. Smile

R.I.P. Masked Man Fatality. We never knew who you were, and we never will.
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 06:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Next touchback you get give the ball to Spikkels, now there you'll see a clear path to the endzone. Very Happy

Loving the fluff. Not seen a game but following team closely.
Team has my vote for Fumbbl's Fluffed team of the year award.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 14:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Match #10.

10 matches already! Time flies...
Were_M_Eye

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2012 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Overhamsteren wrote:
Seems every marauder wants to be the ball carrier?! Surprised

Instead of a min-maxed c-pomb team this might be the first min-maxed passing team...

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2012 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Col-Jaron Vaarn is eager to get back on the pitch and HIT SOMETHING. The rest of you can do all that silly "ball-handling"--Col-Jaron fancies himself a blitzer!
johnnih

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2012 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Relssum wrote:
Eleassar's skill choice. His picture clearly shows a big hand filled with extra arms (his next skill choice no doubt!) !

Yes, I'm quite sure he is going for mass mutations

Relssum wrote:
I messed up on the blacksmith too. A man who regularly throws heavy objects at his apprentices, and can even launch an anvi 60 yards. He was screaming, "I want to be the quarterback", and I missed it completely.
I felt sure Loh's first skill woulr be strong arm. It is pretty much in both bio and picture, hehe. He can still go that route.

Relssum wrote:
Waylander the Slayer with sure hands. I didn't call this one either. However, I don't think anybody did.
Didn't call this one either!
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2012 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Match #11, a close call against Khemri.

Assuming either Ehlers or Skolopender does not adopt a new player, I am a player short. And even if they do, I could use new recruits - I can't play without a full squad!
johnnih

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2012 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm offering a recruit!

Wyele the Contracted

Being af son of commoners, Wyele set out to create a name and fortune for himself as a merchant. He worked his way up starting out as a humble grocer, but soon became a trader of luxuries. When one day he became business associate of a very powerful and influential merchant, he thought his future made. In a way, he was right.

Having completed a particular delicate task for his associate, Wyele suddently found himself the target of his powerful connection. Hired musclemen cornered him in the streets a dark night and left the alleys with the young fortune seeker's blood on their hands. The powerful merchant must've thought himself really clever until he found a notice at his work desk, shortly stating that Wyele had done his part of the deal and would now come to collect his payment.

The once so mighty man was soon relieved of more than the coin he owned his former business partner. Noone knows of the details, but a masked man was seen leaving the merchant's pomperous mansion in the dark of the night. Some say Wyele signed a contract with the devil to allow him his revenge, others say the young trader was simply more resourceful then anyone expected, and yet others believed the mysterious figure to be a former friend exacting his revenge on the merchant.

Whatever the truth, a shady figure now walks the streets accepting jobs in the name of Wyele. It is said that once contracted he will always deliver. For some reason he has recently been contracted by the coach of Pandemonium Doctrine. To what purpose, only the two of them know.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/wyelethecontracted.jpg/
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2012 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

johnnih wrote:
I'm offering a recruit!

Wyele the Contracted

Being af son of commoners, Wyele set out to create a name and fortune for himself as a merchant. He worked his way up starting out as a humble grocer, but soon became a trader of luxuries. When one day he became business associate of a very powerful and influential merchant, he thought his future made. In a way, he was right.

Having completed a particular delicate task for his associate, Wyele suddently found himself the target of his powerful connection. Hired musclemen cornered him in the streets a dark night and left the alleys with the young fortune seeker's blood on their hands. The powerful merchant must've thought himself really clever until he found a notice at his work desk, shortly stating that Wyele had done his part of the deal and would now come to collect his payment.

The once so mighty man was soon relieved of more than the coin he owned his former business partner. Noone knows of the details, but a masked man was seen leaving the merchant's pomperous mansion in the dark of the night. Some say Wyele signed a contract with the devil to allow him his revenge, others say the young trader was simply more resourceful then anyone expected, and yet others believed the mysterious figure to be a former friend exacting his revenge on the merchant.

Whatever the truth, a shady figure now walks the streets accepting jobs in the name of Wyele. It is said that once contracted he will always deliver. For some reason he has recently been contracted by the coach of Pandemonium Doctrine. To what purpose, only the two of them know.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/wyelethecontracted.jpg/

Accepted! Welcome aboard!
johnnih

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2012 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks =)
Were_M_Eye

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2012 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think anyone can guess Alexander "The Boot" McFoulingRobot first skill. Maybe it will be horns, the picture clearly shows horns.

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2012 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Match #12, in which we faced an accident-prone Vampire team.
johnnih

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2012 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

...and Wyele hit his mark with a cas in his first game. Getting the job done!

Were_M_Eye wrote:
I don't think anyone can guess Alexander "The Boot" McFoulingRobot first skill. Maybe it will be horns, the picture clearly shows horns.

Well, I didn't expect the +MA that's for certain. How does alexander run so fast with that concrete around his foot?
Mightypeon

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2012 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Much training was received from all that jumping on people while having concrete boots on!
 Jump to: