21 coaches online • Server time: 07:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fatfinley

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2012 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Both Down #5 – Empire State of Mind

This is it, the episode that will make you a true believer in Both Down… or make you unsubscribe us! In this episode you will hear segments like “Coach to Coach”, “Miniature Mayhem” and the always awesome “House Rules!” Enjoy the sounds of Steve and Scott as they deliver you another great podcast full of fun and fluff like only the Both Down guys can, and if you don’t… well the Ginger Badgers don’t care!

http://bothdown.com/

Check us on iTunes and give us a rating and review!
fatfinley

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Newest episode of Both Down!!!

Both Down #6 – The Closer I Get To You

The Dungeonbowl Episode! Hear Steve and Scott talk about Dungeonbowl, gab about their experience playing it and hear from the Main Guy behind the new Dungeonbowl game from Cyanide! Stay tuned for a special surprise interview and a possible contest! We guarantee it’s the best Dungeonbowl podcast ever!!!!

http://bothdown.com/
eldritchfox

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Only recently discovered your podcast and thoroughly enjoyed the ones I've listened too. Best Blood bowl podcast without a 3 or a Z in the title!
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a text version? Can never be bothered to listen to these things.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Would be interested in a text version too. Would love to hear what Cyanide fantasizes DB will be like, versus the reality they try to trick the masses into paying for.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

+1 these really should be typed up. It would only take 10 minutes to read plus it means people can do it at work.
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Y U MAKE NO TRANSCRIPT!?

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

One of my two favorite bloodbowl podcasts. I usually listen to it at work (or to/from work).

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello!

Yes, I agree entirely with the chaps asking for a transcription, if that's possible.

I sort of understand BB podcasts more than I did. The first time that I dipped my toe in, I didn't get along with them and had no idea why they even existed in the first place, and indeed, my taste / sense of humour violently clashed with the sorts of things I was hearing (this is a bit of a vast, unfair generalisation, but you know, internet forum!). This means I've not given yours a go just on experience.

But now I sort of understand that America is a big place, and this sort of thing can go some way to knit the TT types together over a vast country in a way the UK / Euros don't really need (although, that isn't to say the odd Euro wouldn't enjoy the content). It's no coincidence to me that all three of them are based in NA.

As it is, the content generally doesn't tend to appeal. A transcript that I could scan through and pick out bits that might actually be relevant to me / my tastes might make me interested in a way that 2 hours or so of podcast doesn't.
mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

cant wait, loved the other eps!!!!

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a quick way to transcribe? Sounds like a big ask otherwise.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 20:00
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Trust me you dont want a transcript!

Razz its worth a listen and wont translate well into text!

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The only way to do it would be type it out really, which would take a long time.

Though you could just pick one of the best segments from the show each episode; such as the interview with the cyanide fool this time and transcribe that, then if people like that interview there can be a button that says click here to listen to the full show. You may even get an increase to the number of times the show is listened too.
Were_M_Eye

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Is there a text version? Can never be bothered to listen to these things.

WhatBall wrote:
Would be interested in a text version too. Would love to hear what Cyanide fantasizes DB will be like, versus the reality they try to trick the masses into paying for.

Garion wrote:
+1 these really should be typed up. It would only take 10 minutes to read plus it means people can do it at work.

What is wrong with with you people! It is radio on the internet, you don't read radio. It is for entertainment!

Don't you have a couple of minutes when you don't do anything, driving to work, taking a walk or painting miniatures? Or maybe while you waiting for a game. Put the thing on your mobile phone and listen to it when you got nothing else to do. Or just don't listen at all.

And by the way, it is an awsome podcast. Fluff ftw!

Last edited by Were_M_Eye on May 08, 2012 - 20:46; edited 2 times in total
Garion

Post   Posted: May 08, 2012 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Dont listen to the radio either tbh lol
 Jump to: