38 coaches online • Server time: 12:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Iad_Umboros

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2010 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there,

I've just downloaded the java app and I'm trying to set up my first team on FUMBBL. I's like to play as Dark Elves. The Living Rulebook 5 says I should be able to select Assassins and Blitzers, but I can't see the Assassin option when picking a new player. Is this correct, are Assassins not allowed in the FUMBBL leagues? They do seem cheap compared to blitzers considering their skills, but then they have less MA and AV.

As a follow up, when I'm finished making my team will this output an hml file for me to add to the bloodbowl java files? Getting ahead of myself there I know!

Thanks for the help in advance.
Stuart
JoeMalik

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2010 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

You cant pick assasins because Fumbbl is still lrb4.
There is an lrb5 client in development, and you can already play in the lrb5 division. When creating a team, choose lrb 5 as division. There al teams have the lrb5 (lrb6 actually) rosters.
BUT the lrb 5 division is still in the testing phase
Iad_Umboros

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2010 - 03:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for that Joe. As I'm playing my first games (since the tabletop games a long time ago!) I'll try out the old DA set up in the beginner leagues. I downloaded this to play a private league with friends but not sure what set up they are using. If it works out as LRB5 rules, all the better.

Cheers
Stuart
ersatzniere

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2010 - 04:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to fumbbl !
 Jump to: