50 coaches online • Server time: 19:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Colin

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2004 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Being from Northern Ireland, I know what it is like to be through this, though we never in all our times suffered anything of such a scale as this. Never be afraid; when you give in to the fear, that's when the terrorists win. My thoughts turn to the victim's families - I won't spare a second thinking of the dillusional, hate-filled and misguided people responsible for this.

Last edited by Colin on %b %17, %2004 - %07:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
Cyco

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2004 - 01:19 Reply with quote Back to top

My thoughts goes the innocent that suffered from the terrorists, both dead and alive... Crying or Very sad
Parroco

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2004 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm spanish, not from Madrid but still spanish.
I would like to thank all of you your support and solidarity. This attack shocked the whole country, and yesterday almost 11 million people went out to manifest our support to the affected people and to show that terrorist won't make us surrender.
Thanks again. I would like to say "Stop the war, of any kind"
AeoN2

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2004 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm norwegian, but have visited spain over a dozen times and have friends there... we can only hope that someday in the future man will figure out how to live in peace with other men... to understand that hatred only brings more violence...

--
AeoN2
 Jump to: