29 coaches online • Server time: 08:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
King_Ghidra

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2012 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

JanekT wrote:

I did have that happen once yesterday, but was able to start the game normally by going to the main coach screen and hitting Play next to the scheduled match (basically as if it were a Box game)

Same here.
NedisLover

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2012 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't get it? The gamefinder doesn't work for me at all on Mac os X Lion, in no browsers, but the java client itself for games works perfectly fine.
Christer

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2012 - 21:34
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I've developed the system under Lion and have tested it extensively. Currently running Mountain Lion though, but it shouldn't be any different.

Tested under Safari (5 and 6), Firefox (13, 14 and 15), Chrome and Opera. I've also tested in IE (version 8, 9 and 10) on XP, Win7 and Win8. If you have any particular problems, it would be more constructive to explain what's happening instead of just stating "it doesn't work". I can't help you without a clearer description of the problem.
NedisLover

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2012 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I just get a white area under the green-marked text-area that says "Look for games with", but I can see the "Select All" checkbox, but the "Look for games"-button is grayed out. Nothing happens and reloading the page (forced reload ofc) doesn't seem to do anything.

Like I said it's weird because it happens in both browsers and the separate java client works perfectly.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2012 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Because you only have a BlackBox team.

BlackBox does not use the Gamefinder. To play Box teams, click on activate (beside the team) and then select all the Box teams you want to activate. Box draws are every 15 minutes on the 0, 15, 30, and 45s.

Oh, and if you use Box, going to IRC and the Box channel is helpful to see the draws come up.

Last edited by WhatBall on %b %22, %2012 - %21:%Aug; edited 2 times in total
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2012 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

You need to have a Ranked/League/Stunty team to use Fishbowl.

Edit: Whatball is too fast for me again.

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2012 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

pizzamogul wrote:
Whatball is too fast for me again.

If I delivered pizza for you there'd never be any free pizzas! Very Happy
NedisLover

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2012 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol, well, that's luckily easily remedied... Thanks for the fast replies guys!
Dundragon

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2012 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Could we generate an icon to indicate that teams on the gamefinder want to play you? I am colorblind and can hardly see the pale green indication (took me almost 2 weeks to even notice).

Thanks!
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2012 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like an icon or a much darker green. I am not colourblind and have a fairly well calibrated monitor and it is still hard for me to see.
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2012 - 05:37 Reply with quote Back to top

There seems to be an issue with the gamefinder and stunty teams, in that only selected match-ups are shown. For example, yesterday (around 06:45 bbtime) I put all three of my stunty teams in; TV 1690 Horrors, 1510 Cflings, & 1320 Nurglings. At the same time, sigmar1 had put in at least 3 teams; his 1360 Forest Gobs, 1340 Skinks & 1170 Gnoblars. The only potential match that showed between us was my Nurglings vs. his Gnoblars. And I believe cameronhawkins has had the same issue with his stunty teams.

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2012 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
I would like an icon or a much darker green. I am not colourblind and have a fairly well calibrated monitor and it is still hard for me to see.

+1
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2012 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
There seems to be an issue with the gamefinder and stunty teams, in that only selected match-ups are shown. For example, yesterday (around 06:45 bbtime) I put all three of my stunty teams in; TV 1690 Horrors, 1510 Cflings, & 1320 Nurglings. At the same time, sigmar1 had put in at least 3 teams; his 1360 Forest Gobs, 1340 Skinks & 1170 Gnoblars. The only potential match that showed between us was my Nurglings vs. his Gnoblars. And I believe cameronhawkins has had the same issue with his stunty teams.

I confirm xnoelx's observation. On multiple occasions I've actived multiple stunty teams but have only seen possible matchups with one or two of them, despite other teams being closer matches. And yes, all of my teams were 'Ready'.

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2012 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I cannot get a game!! No teams appear in the "new" matchmaker team selection box and i cannot activate "Blackbox" teams.

Ive not had a problem when using either before and i can spectate other matches and replays (without sound which ive never had when spectating...Is that normal?)

Im not aware of any issues with my account and all my teams are "ready".

any help/suggestions/advice would be welcomed
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2012 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

There was an issue, it has been fixed.
 Jump to: