68 coaches online • Server time: 21:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2012 - 10:08 Reply with quote Back to top

odd, well, mine go in order of games played (Shrieking Bloodstorm, Ungors, Bloodtree, Endless, etc), and I haven't been playing anything except Stunty and Box for a while.

Further, we look at your list, and every single one of your R teams has played more games than every single one of your Stunty teams, even if not recently. Further, your vampire L team has the third most games played on your list (with 1 more game than your Ranked wood elves). So I would expect it (if you listed all your teams) to go R Chaos/R Nurgle/L Vampire/R Wood Elves/R Dwarf/more R and L teams; starting at the bottom of the list would be: all your stunty teams except the forest goblins and the skinks, then your L wood elves, then the skinks and forest goblins, then your R and other L teams.

If that's wrong, then I agree that there is no pattern I can see yet, but I don't have any data aside from my own list to go on.
cowhead

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2012 - 11:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Mine is the same going in order of Most Games played.

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible that the game finder could get the same background as the current game site has? I think that would look good and make it integrate better with the site

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2012 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it would be nice if, when > 5 matchups are possible (hence matchups are hidden), the lfg would prioritize matchups that have not yet been rejected to be shown over those that have already been rejected, but of which the rejection has timed out. That way it shows more relevant info, instead of bothering me with those same 5 matches vs 5 teams from that one coach who never accepts my offers anyway.

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2012 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still consistently experiencing problems with Stunty teams/matches not showing up in the gamefinder.

My understanding is that Stunty match-ups are never subject to the TV restrictions of the Ranked division, and after ~20 games, it shouldn't even matter if they were.

I've inquired about filters from other coaches, and they all say they're not running any..

At the time of this posting, I have activated

We Come Steal Your Babies (1530K)
Hungry Hungry Hippos (1830k)

The first team is matched with the following 4 of Coach_Lo's teams
Bombastics (1810k)
Meet Pie (1290k)
Trees People (1490k)
Slashed and Burned (1590k)

The second team (Hippos) shows no match-ups at all.

Anyone else experiencing this?
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2012 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I frequently have the same issue. My 4 stunty teams are all relatively high TV, over 1650 or so, and when I activate, I always activate all of them. I'll often only have one or two of them show match-ups; usually it's my lowest TV teams against a lower rated team, while my higher teams don't appear. So it seems there is some sort of background filtering going on. This is true whether or not I've activated teams in other divisions, so it's definitely not a case of too many match-ups being shown for all of them to appear.

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2012 - 03:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I can confirm that I too have had this problem with my Bloodtree Spriggans (~1800ish TV)
cameronhawkins

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2013 - 13:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Any update on the Stunty/Gamefinder issues?

I activated 2 stunty teams today–– Eshin at 1160k, Squigs at 1590.
The Eshin were shown matched against Crook666's
Gnoblar (1710k)
Fairies (1680k)
Strigoyan (1480k) and
Gnome (1820k).
but not his Skinks (1060k)

The Squigs were not shown matched against anyone.

Anyone known why this is happening, or heard any word on it?
Even if it's just "it will never be fixed", at least we can go back to getting used to arranging games the old fashioned way, with a game name, like we did today.
stej

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2013 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

It would be nice if it listed each of your teams down the side with a collapsable menu so you can expand and see the matches that are available etc. Could be handy if you active lots of teams at once.
Foad

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2013 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Was this before or after you had played him with the squigs?

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2013 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to see the game finder not filter any Stunty games/teams at all currently. Maybe in future when it gets bigger, but not now. I have had the same issues where I don't see match ups that are closest in TV, but see others with wider gaps. It is very odd.

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2013 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Chavo wrote:
Was this before or after you had played him with the squigs?

Before the Squig vs Fairy game.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2013 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah me and The_Sage had exactly the same issue a couple of months ago. Both of us had 2 or 3 stunty teams up on GF and it match up the 2 that were closest matched by TV.

Personally for League and Stunty I'd like the old GF back, maybe not as a replacement but as an alternative so you can use both.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Really like the new tweaks to the Currently Active Games screen. The percentage circles and replacement of the race icons is very cool.

Thanks C.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed! Very spectator friendly!