76 coaches online • Server time: 21:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mayhemzz22

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2012 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

its gonna be a 1 sided beating and the green flames are swinging the hammer!

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2012 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's get ready to Rumble!

The Open [L]eague Challenge kicks off Thursday 16:00BBtime. The Road to the OLC Title starts here.

Play against any OLC teams, at any time that you can in the open [L]eague division to build your rep and earn a title shot.

The PVP 1 card will be announced on August 1st featuring the first title bout. Will your record be enough to make you a contender?

Mayhemzz22 has had a lot to say but his teams seem a little on the light side. Dudesweet101 has the biggest heavyweights but are they just bloated fatboys?
Calcium has been mighty quiet since his boy Sonnen took his spanking. 'Sup Calcium?

Teams may use Gamefinder to find matches. You can also challenge other OLC teams via chat or PM, or give a general shout for OLC opponents in #fumbbl or #fumbblLeague.
Games against elusive coaches or those on strange timezones may need to be arranged in advance.

If there are any artists out there we need a Championship belt.

Let's go ladies and gents.

"Iiiiiiiiit's time!"

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2012 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

The Green Flames are calling out Claw FTW!

Its going to be a 1 sided ass whooping and the flames are swinging the hammer!

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2012 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Ooooh! BillBrasky is in. Pity we couldn't ge those WMDs. Wink

Edit: Oops. Spoke too soon. Shocked

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2012 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

As soon as stunty teams become available in League and Bombardier is implemented correctly, my gnomes will for sure join this competition! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2012 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Due to kittens i cant play tonight, i will be on from 9am tomorrow and will fit in as many games as i can before bellator starts which for all u mma fans in the uk will be streaming live for free on spike.com

and yes Daley is fighting Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2012 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a OLC specific chat room would make it easier to find opponents
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2012 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

No, there isn't. I think #FumbblLeague should do the job.

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2012 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
As soon as stunty teams become available in League and Bombardier is implemented correctly, my gnomes will for sure join this competition! Very Happy

Eh? Are stunties coming back to [L]eague?

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2012 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The OLC are very pleased to announce the signing of PainState's Averheim Juggernaughts.

We're looking forward to some epic tussles especially some grudge matches with The Murker. Mr. Green

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2012 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to new O[L]C coaches Natxocamarasa and Turbinismo.

Get ready for Tuesday Fight Night.

Make your 'open' games count!

If you want to press your case for an O[L]C PPV slot be available to play at 20:00, 21:00 or 22:00 BBTime Tuesday

Build your record and earn a crack at an O[L]C title. Heavyweight (high TV) or Lightweight (low TV)

You will need to sign up a [L]eague division team (new or existing) here

Anyone who also will be available to play on Tuesday or Wednesday post here preferred stating times.

Good luck & get stuck in.

Koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2012 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

The O[L]C III card is due to be released August 1st.
Top of the bill will be a heavyweight title clash between the reigning champions Battleground WMD\'s (BillBrasky) and eliminator winners Washington Plague Skins(cyric612).
There will also be a Lightweight title fight. Mayhemz Houlers defend their title against Averheim Juggernaughts
(PainState) as part of O[L]C II. A lightweight team needs to distinguish itself from the pack for a chance to take on the winner.

There have not been many open games played recently so let\'s get going if you want a crack at a title.
I propose Fight Nights on Weds, Thurs & Friday from 19:00BB time. Get some games in to impress the President.

The Belles should be available for a game on Friday around 19:00. Post your availability and challenges here.
Also drop into chat at #FumbblLeague.
Please post your match start times here so that we can spectate.

Anyone who is NOT available to play a scheduled title or eliminator match next week please let me know.

Get stuck in.

Good luck & have fun.

Koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2012 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

It just so happens I have a lot of L teams. But who should I enter whenever you are next taking on new teams?

My LRB4 converted Khemri team (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=320617) where every mummy has block but not mighty blow because they used to have access to general and come with mighty blow as standard?

My Chaos Dwarf team (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=431029) that are undefeated after 18 games with a 33 - 9 TD difference?

Maybe my Rotters (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=435818) with their four +ST rolls, including a +ST Beast for extra tentacle grip.

Don't know who I'll use, but this looks interesting.
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2012 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Sign up at least a couple. Then you'll still have a team to use while your main one is locked into a title shot or eliminator.

Brand new/low TV teams are also wanted for the lightweight title.

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2012 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

Jump to: