30 coaches online • Server time: 03:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cyric612

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2012 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I've got some 1200 ish wood elves I wouldn't mind finding a game for about 2100 bb time
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2012 - 16:29 Reply with quote Back to top

My Battleground WMD's accept all challengers cyric Wink
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2012 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you sure that he wouldn't just try to crock you before the title fight? Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2012 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Do I have to get approved by someone? Or am I in as soon as I apply?

If I'm in, Im ready to play with a brandnew lizzards team. Anyone interested?
Just send me a PM.
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2012 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

You are accepted. Get stuck in. Smile

If you can get a couple of wins before Friday midnight you could get a place in an eliminator.

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2012 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Im thinking about making a team and signing up, this looks like fun, but all my league teams are locked up at the moment. could i make a team, play a few games outside this to get a couple skills? or can i join and then play outside this? idk how that'll work.
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2012 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

You can do it either way. I have just started a brand new team myself so you can just jump straight in. But if you play some games beforehand that is cool too.

There are several low TV teams going after the lightweight title.

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2012 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome. My Underworld team "Undercity Underclaws" will be contending for that lightweight title then Wink
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2012 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

The O[L]C III card is released. The deadline for first round games is Saturday 8th September.

Top of the bill is the heavyweight title clash between the reigning champions Battleground WMD's (BillBrasky) and eliminator winners Washington Plague Skins(cyric612).

I am not sure when the Lightweight championship will be decided so lightweight teams will play for the 'Interim' title.

Anyone who is NOT available to play a scheduled title or eliminator match next week please let me know.

Anyone currently not on the card who wishes to take part please let me know ASAP.

Teams not on the card are free to continue playing open games. The more games you play and/or win in the next two weeks the more likely it is that you will be on the next card.

Get stuck in.

Good luck & have fun.

Koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2012 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Cyric612's Washington Plague Skins are the new heavyweight champions knocking off the title holders BillBrasky's Battleground WMD's.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3329176

Please aim to get your first round eliminators completed by the weekend and all eliminators/title fights done by the 15th ready for O[L]C IV.

Dudesweet101's Please Not in the Face are on a roll with two straight wins on the road to the next title clash.

[OLC]Geldverschwender take on the Westeros Ladies in a lightweight eliminator at 21:00 (bbtime) tonight.

Get those fights scheduled and played. Get some open games in to impress the President.
Who else is up for playing tonight or Friday from 19:00 bbtime.

Good luck

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The O[L]C welcomes bjorgrim's Leidse Miggets (Dwarf TV1000)

Get ready for Friday Fight Night. If you want a match be available at 19:00, 20:00, 21:00 or 22:00 BBtime for an open game.

My Westeros Ladies (zons) overcame JanHeartmann's [OLC]Geldverschwender (lizards) to progress in the light weight race.

Get those games in.

GL & HF

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the welcome!

Just to make sure (I'm pretty new here around): BBtime is GMT+1 right ?

Cheers

Bjo
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

It's Stocklolm, Sweden time. Currently GMT+2. (BST+1)

Correct me if I'm wrong folks.

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems to be correct indeed seeing the time of the messages.

I am currently GMT+6 so that might be hard for this week !
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Is that an SWL time zone?

If so you should look them up.

Jump to: