47 coaches online • Server time: 15:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bjorgrim

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2012 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Nope Kazakhstan Central for the moment (business trip), I am normally based in Netherlands.

It just wanted to check how late it will be for me these weeks.
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2012 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

Redgum's Redgum Rabble meet Dudesweet101's Please Not in the Face in a final heavyweight eliminator for the right to meet Cyric612's Washington Plague Skins for the heavyweight title at O{L}C IV.

All scheduled games need to be completed by midnight Sunday 16th so that I can draw up the O[L]C IV card.

If your wish to take part in O[L]C IV please post the name of your team here. (One team per coach).

There is not much open action going on at the moment. Teams that will NOT take part in O[L]C IV scheduled games may sign up for the O[L]C Free For All.

This is an open round robin event that runs for just over two weeks.
Play any opponent in any order at any time. Schedule games in advance if you find that easier.

The winning team will have the highest points total from their FIVE best results.

The Free For All is scheduled to end just before the next PPV O[L]C V.

The O[L]C will be on hiatus for the first two rounds of the FUMBB[L] Cup: Massive edition so O[L]C teams are free to take part.

Get stuck in folks.

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2012 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,
The O[L]C IV card so far is

Heavyweight Championship:
Cyric612's Washington Plague Skins (Champions Lizardman) vs Dudesweet101's Please Not in the Face (wood elf)

Lightweight Championship:
Koadah's Westeros Ladies (Interim Champs amazon) vs PainState's Averheim Juggernaughts (human)

Heavyweight Eliminator:
Eldritchfox's Horror Scopes (nurgle) vs Dudesweet101's Claw FTW! (chaos)
Maneetti's Koontzin Nekut (Necromantic) vs Numbersix's [145] Pacta sunt servanda (Chaos Pact)

We need more teams 1250TV/TW or less for a lightweight eliminator.
Replay to this post with your team name and sign them up here if you want to take part.

For unscheduled 'play as you go' matches build a record in the Free For All.

The deadline for first round matches is Sunday 30th September. All matches should be completed by 6th October in time for the FUMBB[L] Cup: Massive Edition

GL & HF

Koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2012 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

PainStates's Averheim Juggernaughts are the new O[L]C Lightweight Champions. They defeated my own Westeros Ladies 2-1 in overtime in a tight one.

We urgently require challengers for the new champ. His team have been too long out of action.

Four teams are wanted 1250TV/TW or less.
If you wish to take part respond to this post and ensure that your teams are signed up here.

Eldritchfox's Horror Scopes defeated Dudesweet101's Claw FTW! and Maneetti's Koontzin Nekut defeated Numbersix's [145] Pacta sunt servanda for the right to meet in the Heavyweight Eliminator. The winner takes on the Heavyweight Champs Cyric612's Washington Plague Skins at O[L]C V.

Awambawamb's Taurinenses lead the O[L]C - Free For All. Complete as many games as possible before the 6th Oct. The best five count.

Get ready for O[L]C V. Card to be announced Wednesday 10th October

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2012 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump. Challenge the Champ!

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2012 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

The O[L]C V card is due to be released October 10th.

Top of the bill will be a heavyweight title clash between the eliminator winners Eldritchfox's Horror Scopes (Nurgle) and the title fight winners Washington Plague Skins(cyric612 Lizardman) or Please Not in the Face (Dudesweet101 wood elf).
Please let me know if you are unavailable or your team is playing in the FUMBB[L] Cup: Massive edition

We need a lightweight challenger to take on Painstate's Averheim Juggernaughts.
If you think that you are up to it sign up ASAP a 1250TV/TW or less [L]eague division team here and reply with your team name to this post.

If you wish to be part of O[L]C V and join a title eliminator (4 team KO) sign up you team and post the team name here.

Awambawamb's Taurinenses (Dwarf) currently lead the Free For All (open round robin).
Your best five results count. Get as many games as you can in by midnight Saturday!

Post your availablity and challenges here.
Also drop into chat at #FumbblLeague.
Please post your match start times here so that we can spectate.

Get stuck in.

Good luck & have fun.

Koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2012 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:

If you wish to be part of O[L]C V and join a title eliminator (4 team KO) sign up you team and post the team name here.

Hi i've just done this with my team Volcanoes. not played [L]eague before, so need to learn.
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2012 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Numbersix's Sea Rovers are in the lightweight eliminator vs GhostmakerX's Shield Maidenz of femescara.

Honkie's True Orcs go into the heavyweight eliminator.

We need one more heavyweight team and four middleweights (TV1600)

Sign em up here for a crack at the title!

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2012 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Horror Scopes / Heavyweight / Europe
SavageJ

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2012 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Cascade Mountain Rescue / Middleweight / Americas
bobafettsmum

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2012 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Wroxall Wastelanders/ Middleweight / Europe

My team is currently at 1640TV but I'd like to get it down below the 1600tv requirement so if anyone would like to play me please drop me a PM. Cheers.

Last edited by bobafettsmum on %b %31, %2012 - %18:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
awambawamb

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2012 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Taurinenses - Middleweight - Europe ( but it's 1690TV,, place it in heavyweight if it's better)

and

Hop! - Lightweight - Europe (1090TV)

bobafettsmum

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2012 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Wroxall Wastelanders/

Anyone up for a league game so I can adjust my team? Smile

koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2012 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey LazyLump, are LazyLuempse in for the heavy weights?

Bobafettsmum's Wroxall Wastelanders have made the weight (1600) for the middleweights.
If we don't get any more takers they'll go against SavageJ's Cascade Mountain Rescue for the title.

The Horror Scopes are in the heavies. So are the Taurinenses unless they make weight at middle.

Hop! are in the light weights.

Let's have some more teams. Are ya all chicken?

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2012 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on coaches. We need at least one more Lightweight (1250TW) challenger to take on Awambawamb.

There is also still one spot open at both middleweight (1600TV) and heavyweight (unlimited).

Jump to: