16 coaches online • Server time: 03:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Buttercup

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2004 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi folks,

I have an elf team: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=56562 that is jam-packed full of injuries and niggles.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to prune away the niggles and rebuild my team. Problem is, I like all the players.

Any suggestions for what to do?

Buttercup
swilhelm73

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2004 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I'd drop #2 and #14 right away. That will save you 39 points of TR, if I did the math right, and move you into a lower winnings range.
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2004 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow is this ever your lucky day...

I would recommend you go here and challenge the 10 highest rated teams... I guarantee your decisions will be much easier after the 2nd or 3rd game.

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2004 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

How did I know I'd get a lightning-fast response from the bunny... Razz
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Classic, simply classic Bunny. Why is it that Canadians are miles ahead of everyone here in terms of sportsmanship, humour and being all around great Bloodbowl coaches?

My elves are always ready to help Buttercup. They are the softest hitting team around. Check em out, Divine Right. Have ball will play...

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok buttercup you have to drop number 14 you might however want to wait till you have the 10k you need to replace him after that i reccommend you start replacing your niggled linemen with fresh ones then worry about the catchers and blitzers (because even with 1 niggle those players are still good)
 Jump to: