35 coaches online • Server time: 13:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Awesome team dude, and get Tom Cruise in for some dangerzone action!

skill - 'in the closet'
JanekT

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

0-1 Tony Jaa MA 7 ST 3 AG 5 AV 8

Skills = Stunty, Leap, Elbow Smash, Where's My Elephant!?

Elbow Smash - Tony leaps up to smash the top of his opponent's head with his elbows. Add the difference in ST to the armour and injury rolls.

Where's My Elephant!? - When declaring an action, Tony must roll a d6. On a 1, he goes looking for his elephant, moving as if he has the Ball & Chain skill and blocking anybody in his way.
Hiryu

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

0-1 Bruce Willis

Skills = Yippie ka yeah (edit by staff, do not do that again)
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Bruce Willis 6337
Skills: Block, Yippe-kye-eh, Quizzical Smirk
Yippe-kye-eh - If Burce is successfully knocked down he will remain prone for the rest of the half. His attacker is immediatly shot and makes an injury roll. Until the end of the half the closest opponent at the start of each turn is also shot.

Quizical Smirk - before being blocked Bruce may use his Quizical Smirk, forcing his attacker to fear the worst and reconsider. The block may only be made after rolling 5+.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

0-1 The Rock M3, ST5, AG4, AV10

Jump Up, Grab, Wrestle, Leap, Diving Tackle, Tackle, Piling On, Thick Skull, Pro Wrestler, Tag Team, Taunt, Aerial Maneuver.

Aerial Maneuver: If The Rock is ever pushed out of bounds, he will bounce back from the ropes or jump back from the turnbuckle. Treat this as a Throw-In. Place The Rock prone in the square where he lands. Any opponents under him will scatter until they find an empty square, where they are placed prone. Make an armour roll for both characters.

Taunt: Works like Wild Animal, but instead of roaring, The Rock stays put and starts taunting his opponent or telling the audience about what his opponent did to him or his buddy/girlfriend/mother. This causes an immediate Turnover.

Pro Wrestler: It looks bad, but it doesn't really hurt until the script says so. The Rock cannot cause an injury before T16. Similarly he cannot be injured before T16. Count any Badly Hurt, Serious Injury and Dead results as Knocked Out, unless it's T16.

Tag Team: Any time The Rock is Knocked Out, replace him with his tag-team buddy. When the tag-team buddy is Knocked Out, replace him with The Rock.
cowhead

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

ImageImage

0-1 Bruce Willis MA 6 ST 3 AG 3 AV 8

Skills = Die Hard, Quizical Smirk, Yippie Ki Yay Kimosabe

Die Hard - Bruce Willis is hard to kill. Bruce Willis can only be Stunned or Knocked Out.

Quizical Smirk - before being blocked Bruce Willis may use his Quizical Smirk, forcing his attacker to fear the worst and reconsider. The Block may only be made after rolling 5+.

Yippie Ki Yay Kimosabe - If Burce Willis is successfully knocked down he will shout in a badly dubbed voice "Yippie Ki Yay Kimosabe" and will remain prone for the rest of the half. His attacker is immediatly shot and makes an injury roll. Until the end of the half the closest opponent at the start of each turn is also shot.

Last edited by cowhead on %b %10, %2012 - %23:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Whitmire

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Shouldn't Bruce be bald?
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

You need to remove the hair. Use Whatball's Zug as an example.
cowhead

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Whitmire wrote:
Shouldn't Bruce be bald?

Yeah I went with the Die Hard 1 look, he's not the best Icon. I rushed him as I was just finishing work.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I've added Whale of a Tale to Kirk Douglas and added a couple of skills to Kurt Russel.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Is Bruce wearing a wife-beater? Maybe you should lower the neckline somewhat. The hair could be receding from the temples like in Die Hard 1 and less bushy from the sides.
cowhead

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah when I get a chance I'll redo him. I've got a half done Harrison Ford as Indie done as well. But I'm off work for the next 2 weeks so my work rate on the Icons will be severly reduced.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

mr-maverick wrote:
0-1 Mr T ma6 ag2 st5 av9 skills - pity the fool, mighty blow, stand firm, juggernaut
Pity the fool - piling on that must be used

So: roll armor: 9: breaks armor. piling on: roll 4, don't break.

That's a very very bad skill. It's like not having piling on, except you need to lie down whenever you knock an opponent prone.
Perhaps having to pile on when failing armor rolls or stunning/KOing might be acceptable.
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm all for the bald Bruce, but man, I laughed pretty hard a Bruce's bloody feet. Stellar work. LOVE the eye patch and Carl's new shorts.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2012 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. T 6539
Skills: Block, Mighty Blow, Thick Skull, Ain't Gonna Fly Fool, Ima Bus You Up

Ain't Gonna Fly Fool - Mr. T can never take Leap. If any of his teammates use Leap Mr T. moves 1d6 squares in the opposite direction.

Ima Bus You Up - When used, Mr. T may select one opponet in his tackle zone to block and ignore any block result that is not a POW or a SKULL and re-roll. The downed opponent must always stand up on his turn but may not move away from Mr. T. No one may assist blocks made by or against Mr. T. Ima Bus You Up may not be used against Stallone.

Jump to: