47 coaches online • Server time: 16:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mr-maverick

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2012 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

That's a very very bad skill. It's like not having piling on, except you need to lie down whenever you knock an opponent prone.
Perhaps having to pile on when failing armor rolls or stunning/KOing might be acceptable.[/quote]

Ok, slightly reworded
Must be used unless an injury is caused to the opponent

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2012 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

What about a Duke Nukem player?

Skills: Against Amazons for each 10k spent he can automatically bypass armour against that many players.

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2012 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

If only we could convince Christer to implement this roster just to see Kalimar sweating it out trying to code these crazy skills. Very Happy
morraywolfymax

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2012 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

This has to be the best post I've ever seen on a forum ever...Hands down.

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2012 - 07:15 Reply with quote Back to top

It would be worth it to see the winner of a Major or Cup have to play against this team after a tourney.

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2012 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
If only we could convince Christer to implement this roster just to see Kalimar sweating it out trying to code these crazy skills. Very Happy

I think we'd have to give him councilling after the announcement!!

0-1 Keanu Reeves ma10 st8 ag10 av10
skills - matrix superman,
Matrix superman - Keanu can fly over his oppos so ignores tzs and players when moving

Tom cruise is the teams promoter
Skills - show me the money
Show me the money - Keanu is such a good promoter the team take both thier own and their oppos winnings at the end of the game and both rolls count as a 6

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2012 - 11:12 Reply with quote Back to top

OMG someone needs to make a Tom Cruise roles stunty team!

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2012 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

0-1 Christer ma10 st10 ag10 av10
skills - da boss, what I say goes
Da boss - Christer gains the team a leader RR every turn
What I say goes - this is Christers back yard, where we all play, any player moving into Christer tzs is automatically killed and if christer picks up the ball it counts as a touchdown
(who wants to make the icon????)
Very Happy

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2012 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Whoah! - Any time an opposing player makes a 7+ or greater roll Keanu automatically uses the Whoah! skill during the opposing teams turn. Their team loses all tackle zones, are treated as if they were hypnotic gazed, and their turn ends immediately.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2012 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I love the Whoah! skill.
mr-maverick

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2012 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Who's brave enough to make the christer icon?

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2012 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing
cowhead

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2012 - 18:48 Reply with quote Back to top

ImageImage

0-1 Harrison Ford MA 6 ST 3 AG 3 AV 9

Skills = Human or Replicant, Shoot First, Whip Swing

Human or Replicant - Once per half Harrison Ford can use the Human or replicant skill at the start of the opposing Teams drive. All Players on the opposing Team that have a Team member standing in an adjacent square will stop what they are doing and argue whether Harrison Ford is a Human or a Replicant and can make no other actions that turn.

Shoot First - If an opposing Player tries to block Harrison Ford he will Shoot First. Make an Injury Roll for the blocking Player. If the Injury Roll causes a KO or higher place the Player in the appropiate Box in the Dugout otherwise Harrison Ford misses and the Player can Block as normal.

Whip Swing - Harison Ford can use his Whip to avoid Big Guys or Secret Weapons trying to Block him. Roll a D6 on a 1 he fails the Swing otherwise move Harrison ford 2 squares away from the Blocking player.

Image Side View to Follow

0-1 Dolph Lundgren MA 5 ST 8 AG 2 AV 11

Skills = Power Of Greyskull, Punishment, To The End

Power of Greyskull - Dolph Lundgren can use the Power of Greyskull once per game and transform into He-Man Image. Once the skill is activated roll a D6 +2 this is the amount of time Dolph Lundgren will stay as He-Man. His stats will be MA 5 ST 12 AG 4 AV 12 for the duration of the skill.

Punishment - If Dolph Lundgren causes a Casualty whilst not in He-Man form it will always be a Kill.

To The End - When Dolph Lundgren Blocks or gets Blocked by an opponent they will continue Blocking until one of them leaves the pitch. Both players will lose 1 AV a Turn whilst Blocking eachother. (AV returns to normal when either one of them leaves the pitch)

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2012 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Superb stuff.
krysskroz

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2012 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Dolph looks like he is wearing a tux because of the skull going all the way across the chest, but you continue to make me laugh with the skills and the icons.

Jump to: