37 coaches online • Server time: 09:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wadehek

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 08:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, this is just my two cents;
I looked at this thread and at first I thought, 'Oh well, another guy that finds out there is more to life than gaming'.
Then I start reading and all of a sudden I realise this thread is about a girl/woman and my second thought is,'Oh, well, most of them don't even like gaming, what the hell is she doing here.)

Then suddenly it hits me, I played this 'guy' and 'he' WAS good. I start following the thread from Barash, which was a long time ago a RL friend I saw a lot and I start comparing Graphs.

The graphes show it all. She has twice deleted all her teams and started over. And still is not losing a lot. On a certain point games tend to lose attraction when you win too much. I think that if she is smart she is going to find another challenge(i.e. game's wise)
poi66

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

It is nonsense that ladies can not be good players... They normally just donĀ“t care and have more important interests than playing the same silly game over and over again like me dummy (and you all) is doing.

In my town I know two girls playing board games (not role playing, everybody can): one of them has an awesome skaven BB team, which is feared at every tourney, not because of oneturners, because of their brutality and she is loosing very rarely.
The other one has an high elf army in warhammer fantasy battle and is winning tourneys all over the land... bitch has an entire room with prizes Shocked - my goblin army only managed to win one Evil or Very Mad
Wadehek

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I know it's nonsense. I live with a girl that will win from me with any game(chess, BB, Magic the Gathering) So, what I describe are just my initial ideas and the way they developed
Renegade

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I live with a girl that paints her finger nails, plays with her hair and watches soaps....how I envy you Wadehek!!
BloodRunners

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 09:20 Reply with quote Back to top

poi66 wrote:
BloodRunners wrote:

....alledged women....

lol... nah... as a result of a video conference I know at least two "personally". Or are there tranvestites on fumbbl too? Razz

Vidow confernecing??? Do you mean that "come look at my web cam" add the pops up in the chat every now and then.
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 09:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Darkwolf wrote:
I am not inut fore the rancings! I do nut play one turners or oveerly bshy team! I win over 8/10 of me game bceuase I am good asn everyone here sucks!

Well. This shows who is right...

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

travestite

Last edited by Barash on %b %26, %2004 - %13:%Aug; edited 4 times in total
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Overrated Cherry Picker tbh. Why is it she is women she is not called on this. Do we not have threads/posts taking shots at Malthor for doing the same thing?
She/it/him beat me 2/3 times. Im a good coach and I played games with teams/ratings on her/its/his terms. She can only beat me 2/3 times, how in the F#$% can she beat everyone else 8/10? Does that not say something to you all?
Now I understand why Evo and others play stunty....

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

BloodRunners wrote:
poi66 wrote:
BloodRunners wrote:

....alledged women....

lol... nah... as a result of a video conference I know at least two "personally". Or are there tranvestites on fumbbl too? Razz

Vidow confernecing??? Do you mean that "come look at my web cam" add the pops up in the chat every now and then.

Not quite sure what YOU mean... Smile

I mean A and B are talking in a chatroom are they are getting tired of talking, so they both plug in their webcams, link them together and talk for REAL face to face. Alas, nothing for the perverts in the net... lol
Carl_Stoneyard

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2004 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

That's not true.. She didn't delete her teams, her ranking was just reset by the admins.

Hmmm... Did she want to get her ranking reset, or was it a "penalty"?
sportsguy

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2004 - 05:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I never knew Gandhi played on FUMBBL...oh, wait...that's INDIRA. ( Nevermind...)
Renegade

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2004 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

If I bothered my arse to sit here all day every day i'd be in the top runners too. As it stands I have other "seedy" pursuits.

Quit the cherry picking witch hunt. If someones willing to play up 60 TR then they deserve to get a good whipping!

-Renegade starts the "lets thrash the shit out of the noobs fanclub"
Cortelll

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2004 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I"m glad she is leaving.... she always kicked my a$$ Smile, I don't know why you are leaving Jahira, but I hope I've never done anything to you, you were a very good player to play against.

Vamps Group
veron

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2004 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Carl_Stoneyard wrote:

Hmmm... Did she want to get her ranking reset, or was it a "penalty"?

Don't think he got his ranking reset by choice because I have asked that to be done for my ranking for ages but no luck so far. Wink
blitzwing

Post 10 Posted: Mar 31, 2004 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

albator2001 wrote:
I don't know you.

But it is sad that the only woman of Fumbbl retire.

Only woman on Fumbbl?

I must say Bloodbowl is a homebreaker its true. I have spoken to many playerswho are hopelessly addicted. You can say that they should have better self-control but still... Why not implement the equivilent of a G-line. For those of you who don't know G - line was the phone number pokie players could call if they had addiction problems Smile I'll man the phones...muahahahahaha Twisted Evil

I'm not addicted but I sure intend to invite all of my team to my wedding
 Jump to: