39 coaches online • Server time: 17:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Xeterog

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2004 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

(I'd like to point out before I start that I realise this is really MY FAULT to begin with, and I shouldn't have retired the team in the 1st place...)

After a particularly frustrating game, where I did concede, I retired a team of mine. Within 30 minutes, I regretted the decision and asked in the #fumbbl_admin if I could reverse it. They were slow to answer, so I also submitted a support ticket. The resulting answer was a flat 'No".

I would like to know why you can't un-retire a team? You can get mis-clicked skills reversed...what is the harm in letting a team un-retire??

(especially if nothing else has changed for that coach in the mean time?)

BTW, I've searched the rules and the forums for a hard and fast rule about this, but was unsuccessfull in my search. If someone else finds it, please let me know.
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2004 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Its the same reason why you have to play 5 games with your existing teams before starting a new one.

Its to encourage ownership and long term commitment and play of a team. It also stops coaches recycling their teams to bascially get around the 5 team limit in the divisions. If you can't take responsibility for yourself then why should you expect us to do it?

Getting misclicked skills changed is the only thing we will reverse and you are lucky to have that option.
 Jump to: