22 coaches online • Server time: 03:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Topper28

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2004 - 01:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I would like to say a few words before turney starts. Almost all turneys ever held at Fummbl has dropouts. This is very annoying for players and for turney managers. I realize that reasons for this comes in all shapes and sizes. I urge you all to take a little time thinking about the consequences of dropouts. At the same time, please realize that this turney runs for 9 weeks. That means you all have to play atleast 8 games. (Some more when playoffs comes around) That´s 1 game a week. This means that there will be some waiting time for all coaches, sometime in the turney. (In order for all matches to finish in a round) Please guys, If you know right now, or have doubts about your commitment for this turney please let us know now. If you don´t have doubts, and you´re just waiting for the turney to start, please take some time thinking about how you would react if you should lose all your games. The next coach will count on you for the next game. That´s all part of turney life. Someone will end up last. But that someone still has to play his assigned matches for the turney to be completed the best way. Please have that in mind. Questions about any of this or something completely different can be forwarded to myself, Rob or the newest member of the Managing staff:

Iolo_mageflame

What can we say about Iolo_mageflame...? Well,....he knows stuff! Smile

Toper28
Topper28

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2004 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I would like to say a few words before turney starts. Almost all turneys ever held at Fummbl has dropouts. This is very annoying for players and for turney managers. I realize that reasons for this comes in all shapes and sizes. I urge you all to take a little time thinking about the consequences of dropouts. At the same time, please realize that this turney runs for 9 weeks. That means you all have to play atleast 8 games. (Some more when playoffs comes around) That´s 1 game a week. This means that there will be some waiting time for all coaches, sometime in the turney. (In order for all matches to finish in a round) Please guys, If you know right now, or have doubts about your commitment for this turney please let us know now. If you don´t have doubts, and you´re just waiting for the turney to start, please take some time thinking about how you would react if you should lose all your games. The next coach will count on you for the next game. That´s all part of turney life. Someone will end up last. But that someone still has to play his assigned matches for the turney to be completed the best way. Please have that in mind. Questions about any of this or something completely different can be forwarded to myself, Rob or the newest member of the Managing staff:

Iolo_mageflame

What can we say about Iolo_mageflame...? Well,....he knows stuff! Smile

Topper28
Topper28

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2004 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL
Topper28

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2004 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

At the moment we have 28 (almost) equally rated coaches. This means we need 4 more before sunday night. Plz, tell your friends and other coaches who fits the applicant decription to join up.
Topper28

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2004 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

....And we´re off!! Good luck all!
Topper28

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2004 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, as stated on the group info, I am a newbie at running turneys. A few mistakes/changes has been made:

1. In order to get 32 teams, I have allowed 5 skaven teams to join the turney.
2. LtMonkey & Vaelan has both submitted teams with FF 6. I did not realize this untill I started the turney. I will not be able to contact them in time, so I hope you other guys will allow them to play their FF 6 teams!!

I am sorry for the mistakes.

Topper28
Topper28

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2004 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I have updated the group info. Structure for Quater finals and other things are now in order.
RobtheUncreative

Post 14 Posted: Mar 29, 2004 - 06:59 Reply with quote Back to top

The results from the first two games

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=293520

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=293567
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2004 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I have re submitted a new team with higher FF (8 I think) which will replace the Khemri that had 6.

Tremble in Fear Mortals the Mighty Goblins are Coming!

(all in the interest of fair play)

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2004 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, LtMonkey and Vaelan has submitted new teams, so all teams have a minimum of 7 FF. All is in order, and We wish you all a great turney!!
Forrest_Gump

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2004 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=294258

a game of 1's and skulls for me, well played ragnar
SHIVER

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2004 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Furballs Runnin vs Khemrian Guard
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=294197
MacLeod

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2004 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

You know Topper, we are looking at your mug an awful lot in this here forum...hehehehehe

Mac

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2004 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Skuzz vs SkuddersBucket

5 to 0

Cas: Skuzz:1/1/1
Cas: SkuddersBucket 0/1/0

Fast and furious the rats scampered over the feild. Highlights Lemint Dirtnapper gets 4 td's. And casualties galore!!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=294925
Postie

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2004 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the dark elves thought they would be pulp at the end of the match. Turned out the dark elves smashed the orks pretty good! And managed to score some td while at it! This game was really fun, some of the most idiotic ork action i have ever seen! (mrpluvid dodged 4 times in a row with a orc all 4+ without rr and that dude had the ball, and he actually made it.) It was a good and fun game! And the final score was Postie 3 - 0 Mrpluvid. SO the dark elves once again prove their might! Very Happy ghhehe

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=295221