41 coaches online • Server time: 13:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Muktar

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

So... Any chance to have the changes in CRP+ added here? Tired of making teams to have them killed off to Nurgle/Chaos teams. cpomb is a feature that makes teams that are not nurgle/chaos/(any other team with easy mutation access) have attrition rates that go through the roof. I don't mind bashy teams. If I play a team that isn't bashy versus Orc/Dwarf, I am just fine. cpomb doesn't just hurt the team you are playing now but it hurts them forever.

Side note: I want Khorne added as an approved team!
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

wait for it......

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Whooo boy. Get ready for the flame wars.

Short answer; no.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want to avoid playing against Bill you can just play in a different division Smile

There are some possibilities in [L] to play in leagues that have houserules for the killer combo, and in [R] you can just decline to play them alltogether.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Muktar. You've been here a week, so you don't know this, but a lot of this topic has already been covered.
Welcome to fumbbl!
If you don't like clawpomb, try ranked or league.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Like I said, I would like to know when CRP+ will be added, or if it is even being suggested. I don't care about the Bill's. Technically, I've been here over a year but only started to become active a week ago. So, in the forums I have only started a week ago. My issue has always been with this game is that it favors teams that like to kill, not injure, kill your opponent. Bill is a twink and is generally not fun to play against due to the twinking. If someone wishes to flame me go ahead. I got my flameproof suit on. What option does a non-cpomb team have to take out players for several games and get SPP? You can't. doesn't exist. Can't have fun when there is no fairness.

[edit] Issue I have with ranked division is the cherry picking. Like I said, I have 0 issue getting hit in the face from ork/dwarf teams. That is what happens when you don't play a non-bash team. I disliked ranked because all I ended up doing is waiting and waiting for a non-cpomb team to come up. Very boring.
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't play box if you don't want to occasionally have to deal with killer teams.

Play ranked and choose your opponents instead.

Problem solved.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Muktar wrote:
Like I said, I would like to know when CRP+ will be added, or if it is even being suggested. I don't care about the Bill's. Technically, I've been here over a year but only started to become active a week ago. So, in the forums I have only started a week ago. My issue has always been with this game is that it favors teams that like to kill, not injure, kill your opponent. Bill is a twink and is generally not fun to play against due to the twinking. If someone wishes to flame me go ahead. I got my flameproof suit on. What option does a non-cpomb team have to take out players for several games and get SPP? You can't. doesn't exist. Can't have fun when there is no fairness.

If you don't like Claw, don't play Box. It's that simple. Ranked allows you to pick and choose your matchups.

With regards to Khorne, the final say is Christers, but I suspect he is waiting for the outcome of the NAF decision on the matter before making one himself. We would also need icons and skins for all the players.

I'd almost think you are trolling yourself, wtih statements like "doesn't exist", and "can't have fun". You can have fun, and it does exist. If that isn't your type of game, join a league, or play in R.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

There are currently no plans to change rule sets or include Khorne. So if you don't like BlackBox, switch to Ranked and/or League.
Garion

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

or play league- http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7734

sorry it looks like a mess at the moment, but the HTML has just been disabled on the site and I am re-building the league pages at the moment.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

** Flame Thrower engaged **

Please tell me which edition of BB did not favor CAS as the path of least resistance to win?

This wholle idea that bash teams are trying to KILL...well that might be their intent. But then again it is the intent of every coach regardless of race. But the hang up in the KILL only plan is those dang dice, they get in the way of all the fun. I can assure you sir that any coach who plays with woodies would be estatic if every time he broke armor for a CAS and it was a KILL...he would be overjoyed.

Well PO/MB is not a bad combo for raking up some CAS.

The elftastic teams seem to rack up the SPP in gobs the old fashion way. Lots of TDs and Passes. In fact they are so good at it they out pace the bashers on the SPP front by a nice margin. Some times the CAS just dont fall like mana from the sky. Any elftastic player can manage a meager 2 TD a match and 2 passes.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

coach playing for less than 30 days - check
coach has never posted in the forums before this thread - check
coach complaining about too much of (insert broken combo here) - check
coach expecting changes to be made for their benefit - check

looks like the perfect post...

--j

ImageImage

Last edited by shadow46x2 on %b %11, %2012 - %15:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
Muktar

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I have 0 issue with CAS, that is part of the game. General attrition is also part of the game. Cas teams like ork/dwarf seem to do just fine w/o the ease of cpomb. When an orc/dwarf kills me... I saw damn. Oh well. When a cpomb player kills 3 or more people in a single game is when it is not fun.
Muktar

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Shadow... only less than 30 days in fumbbl, been playing in RL since '95. Soooo, I have seen many, many variations of the rules.
Garion

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

there are plenty of options in league. Such as the two Hubba leagues, the highlander league, the rush and pass league and there may be others.