30 coaches online • Server time: 09:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Retire It?
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 13 ]
NO
66%
 66%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 39

Benedictus

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello. I have played some 36 games with my Wood Elves now. I lost one of my best players in my Last match against when he did GFI. I keep loosing the good players. Do you think it is worth playing on with them or should i retire it and start with a new Wood Elves Team.

Link to the TEam. ( also watch my Dead players and look at WOOD he was awsome)

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=716891

Last edited by Benedictus on %b %05, %2013 - %17:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

No link but yes I would retire that team, far too many injuries. All those niggles make players a liability, especially on woodies.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 17:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I linked the team now.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

up you entirely, but you have a st7 tree which is cool. just retire all the injured players then take a look.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Retire

They are to far gone at this point inless you want to invest 30+ games more into them to get back on your feet.

You should fire all the guys with perm damage. But the real issue for me is that your TV will still be to high for recovery. You need to dump the treeman. You have to get the TV in the 1000-1100 range and work you way back.

Having no gold is a killer for this team.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

it would probably be less effort not to recover them, but with journeymen it's not hard to.

Last edited by Tathar on %b %05, %2013 - %20:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Kam

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
up you entirely, but you have a st7 tree which is cool.

His tree doesn't have Block, nor MA3/JU. He's earned 1.61 SPP per game so far (like most of the trees), so it would take a long time to make him useful.

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I like this tree. With str7 he gets three-dice blocks without assists and it's really hard to get two dice against him.
shusaku

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

you can go either way. Reconvery doesnt look to difficult for me, you have 2 healthy wardancers. Thats all you need. I would fire most of the injured players as well. i.e. the catcher is awful.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a shame to retire them. How many players get to ST7, ever?
Fire anything with -AV and/or a niggle. Live off loners without replacing players except making sure you have 2 wardancers. Only replace loners when you can afford to have 12 players and some cash.

Losing a great player always feels like losing a team, but the one time I retired a team like that I instantly regretted it.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I think you should work through teams. In the past I have restarted teams due to smashing. I try not to now. I only retire when I'm bored of the teams. Not because of uncompetitive flaws.

I say keep them. Retire the injured and play with Jmen. You will get some more beats, but after you save up for some Dancers you will be okay again. Plus you will feel better about it. 30+ games meens you have committed a lot of time already. Battle though it, or the 53% that voted no this far will ashamed of you. ;D

Jeffro
Kam

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2013 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

NickNutria wrote:
I like this tree. With str7 he gets three-dice blocks without assists and it's really hard to get two dice against him.

And 2d blocks without assist if one day he goes for Multiple Blocks. Smile

However, he definitely needs Block to be useful, especially as a loner. [SKULL][BOTH DOWN][SKULL] happen all the time. Confused

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2013 - 09:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for all the Reply.

I only rolled 1 Double so far and that gave him +1 ST. It took me long time to deside if i give him Block or ST7.

Why should i not just wait until the Injured guys get killed. Or would it take to long?
Benedictus

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2013 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

So yo are saing i should keep only the Wardancer and the Tree. And the rest should be loners. Should i buy other players when i have the money?
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2013 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Kam wrote:
Garion wrote:
up you entirely, but you have a st7 tree which is cool.

His tree doesn't have Block, nor MA3/JU. He's earned 1.61 SPP per game so far (like most of the trees), so it would take a long time to make him useful.

I didn't say he was the most effective build, just that he was cool Smile
 Jump to: