48 coaches online • Server time: 13:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Urrghs

Post 5 Posted: Mar 11, 2013 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there,

I thinks ome of you know and from time to time play the Blood Bowl Team manger card game.

I played it now for the second time after some time has passed and stumbled upon a rule question that I for myself can not answer.

It is about purchasing the Star players.
As you know in the card game you get Star players as a reward to winning tournaments.
Now, there are two Star player stacks (two unions /federations, or how you call it in English (I only gave the German rules)). Now imagine you play Chaos and your opponent plays Orcs.
So, at the beginning of the game we remove Star players of the not used races from the stacks and leave only Orcs and Chaos. Now, if you win a tournamnet with a star player as reward, you draw 1 (or more) cards from the stack and chose a star player. But what happens if you draw a star player that plays only for the different race (you as Chaos coach draw an Ors Star player for example); what happens then?

I really could not find a solution in the rules and was now hoping that some of you could help out here.

Cheers,

Urrghs
Reisender

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2013 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/709962/tournaments-star-players

nothing happens. you use him.
Urrghs

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2013 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright; thx....so, the star player races are only Fluff then?
Xeterog

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2013 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

pretty much they play for anyone.. we don't remove the stars from non-played teams (but then I haven't played the game with only 2 players yet)

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Every team has tokens with a banner of the teams race.

When you play your star player from a "wrong" race, you simply put your race token on that star player.
 Jump to: