64 coaches online • Server time: 18:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fumbblblitzfun

Post 6 Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Just after some ideas for a starcraft team.

Rather then 3 seperate races, this team would be a combination of zerg, protoes and terran. The reason they are playing bloodbowl is as they went back in time and need money to fix their space hulk or something like that. I think that would be good.

WARNING IN DEVELOPMENT

Terran Space Marine S3 AG3 MOV4 ARMOUR 9 SKLL Block CST 30,000

Protoes Droid S4 AG1 MOV2 ARMOUR10 Sure Feet 70,000

Zerq Runner S1 AG5 MOV 9 ARMOUR6 80,0000

Special Unit - Commander, S3, AG3, MOV6, ARMOUR10 Leader, Block 150,000

Rerolls - 160,000

EDIT - ADDED ARMOUR

Last edited by fumbblblitzfun on %b %24, %2013 - %10:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

why would the zergs help the "protoes" (sic) or the Terrans?

FLUFF?

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
why would the zergs help the "protoes" (sic) or the Terrans?

FLUFF?

A much better question would be why would the Protoss help the zerg? The 'toss reaction to zerg is pretty much always "SUMMON THE GOLDEN ARMADA, KILL THEM ALL!"

WARNING
SPOILERS FROM HEART OF THE SWARM

Terran and Zerg DO work together quite well in Heart of the Swarm.
fumbblblitzfun

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, its early days. Im still penning ideas,

But my feeling is that as they went back in time the pcychic connection with the hive mind was lost. Such a connection can only exist in real present time. As such the zerg were docile and innocoulous. THey were easily subseptable to be trained by the terran marines who trained them for a few weeks. Bestial training was used similar to those used for police canine units. Soon the zergs could obey simple commands.

EDIT: As for the Protoss, they learned to enjoy the company of the trained zergs as without the hive mind, there was no real issues; all past animosities therefore were void as they are confined to the hive mind
MisterFurious

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood Bowl is a Warhammer game. It's not Protoss, Zerg, and Terran. It's Eldar, Tyranid, and Space Marines.
Calcium

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

MisterFurious wrote:
Blood Bowl is a Warhammer game. It's not Protoss, Zerg, and Terran. It's Eldar, Tyranid, and Space Marines.

That kind of fluff fluffing makes Mister furious FURIOUS

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

moved to the house rules division
please use the proper forums

ImageImage
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

SPACE MARINES!

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 02:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that 40k theme would also be a fun endeavor. But for this team I wish to stick with the Starcraft lore and mythology.

Seems like Ive had a good start. Thanks for the feedback. Who can I apply to to have this team made up for a league or something
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 04:35 Reply with quote Back to top

^^ bwahahahahahahahahaaaaa

oh sorry, were you serious?

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 04:58 Reply with quote Back to top

fumbblblitzfun wrote:
I think that 40k theme would also be a fun endeavor. But for this team I wish to stick with the Starcraft lore and mythology.

Seems like Ive had a good start. Thanks for the feedback. Who can I apply to to have this team made up for a league or something

But that's my point. StarCraft lore IS Warhammer 40K lore! StarCraft was originally going to be a Warhammer 40K game, but Blizzard lost the rights and just renamed everything. The lore is just ripped off from 40K and movies like 'Aliens' and books like 'Starship Troopers'. In fact, everything Blizzard does is a rip-off. Ever wonder why WarCraft Orcs come from space? Because Warhammer Orcs come from space. You know that white skinned guy with the evil life-drinking sword from 'WarCraft 3'? He was a copy of Elric of Melnibone. Even their gameplay is ripped off. WarCraft just stole the gameplay mechanics from the 'Dune' game. And those hero units from 'WarCraft 3'? Warlords Battlecry did that first. Blizzard are the Carlos Mencia of the video game world. A bunch of thieving hacks without an ounce of originality.

Soooooo, my point is Warhammer 40K came first and StarCraft is just an imitator so you should just go with the original, not that Warhammer 40K was all that original since Space Marines came from 'Starship Troopers' and Tyranids are a rip off of the Xenomorphs from 'Aliens'. I mean, goddamn, game designers are a bunch of thieving bastards!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 05:31 Reply with quote Back to top

this must make you furious.

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 05:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I still wish to use the Starcraft theme notwithstanding your comments. Many of my freinds like starcraft I really do. I see where your coming from.

Anyway, hopefully the team will play well. Im currently writing some league rules and looking at how to be a league commisor
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 05:47 Reply with quote Back to top

um, you do know that you can't just invent new team rosters, right? not on fumbbl, in any case. maybe in yr own basement.

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 08:23 Reply with quote Back to top

of course i can. Leagues are made all the time. I just dont know the apllication rules here on this site
 Jump to: