64 coaches online • Server time: 21:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Johnny_KTOU

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing work... Amazing...
Skolopender

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Wauv! Just Wauv!

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
The first DYK on page 2 gives the winners of the Necromiser as the Barrag Bruisers, rather than Barrarrag.

I probably wouldn't have noticed tbh but nice catch. Gonna go read it all now. Very Happy

Looks awesome so far. Very Happy
Drrek

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Ha, love seeing Begs mentioned in there. He does have a -AV now, but that goblin is gonna keep on Piling On until he dies.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 02:30 Reply with quote Back to top

seriously...i don't regret handing over the reins of Stunty to Whatball a single bit...this is absolutely amazing...

on a purely selfish note though...this is another step towards me solidifying my immortality Smile

--j

ImageImage
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
seriously...i don't regret handing over the reins of Stunty to Whatball a single bit...this is absolutely amazing...

on a purely selfish note though...this is another step towards me solidifying my immortality Smile

--j

Thanks sir. Between your own Stunt star and a mention in the DYK for Juke Joint, you're two thirds of the way there. Wink

And thanks to everyone for the comments. xNoelx and all the other eagle eyes, greatly appreciate all the proof reading and corrections.
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 03:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Great work! 6/6

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 03:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome! Thanks!

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 03:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm always happy to find some way to contribute. Speaking of which, I spotted some more:

Page 37, Lorebass's entry. The start of the 3rd paragraph reads 'The best part of travelling for Lorebass was by far was the football games'. Either of the 'was'es could be deleted, I'd take out the 1st one.

Then page 38, DYK, last sentence of the first paragraph, needs a 'the' before 'Emperor's finest trackers'.

And page 39, Odster's entry, first sentence of 2nd paragraph needs an 'a' (or maybe 'the') before 'sanctioning body'. Later in that paragraph 'about their Halfling opponents imposing tree' needs an apostrophe. And later still in that paragraph, 'Goblin Line of scrimmage', 'line' shouldn't be capitalised. Finally for that paragraph 'bring the saw down' should be 'bringing'.

Same page, Puck and "Big" Pudwick's entry: 'and challenge' should be 'and challenging' or 'to challenge'. Next sentence, 'Big Pudwick' doesn't have the quotes around Big that the entry's title does. And in the sentence after that, there should be a 'the' before 'impetuous Leprechaun'.

Page 44, Windwalker's entry refers to Catachan jungles. Catachan is a 40k deathworld, not a place in the WFB/BB world.

(I had originally included all the instances of the word 'football' as errors in this post, until I realised the reason why that was being used instead of BB. Silly me.)
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 05:09 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
Thanks sir. Between your own Stunt star and a mention in the DYK for Juke Joint, you're two thirds of the way there. Wink

that DYK is entirely apropos, as well.. bravo good sir Smile

--j

ImageImage
SvenS

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 08:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, just wow! Very Happy Amazing job guys!

SL
Reisender

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 09:06 Reply with quote Back to top

that, good sira, is awesome. very awesome.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 09:10 Reply with quote Back to top

+1 Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

this is amazing thanks
CCSenor

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2013 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

great stuff fellas, really well done. It makes me want to run out and spend my pocket money on all the models , get them painted and spend the summer holidays playing Stunty Leeg with my mates ( interspersed with the odd game of street cricket ) #nostalgia
 Jump to: