33 coaches online • Server time: 02:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Willard73

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2004 - 03:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Nux season 3 will be starting on May 3rd. Last seasons coaches were invited back, and all new coaches under TR120 are more than welcome to apply. All coaches, new and veteran, are urged to read the tourney page thoroughly. There have been some changes to the league, and all who enter will be held accountable for knowing these rules Smile Let's have a great new season!
-Willard73
poi66

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2004 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

As I understand the veterans keep their teams and don´t have to trim their TR? Is that right?
Zsarts

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2004 - 10:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

As I understand the veterans keep their teams and don´t have to trim their TR? Is that right?

At the beginning of each new season, no Adeptus team may have a TR of greater than 160. Teams with TRs over this value, and who fail to advance into Division Excelsus must either withdraw from the Challenge or voluntarily reduce their TR back to 160 or less.

Source the rules on the Nux III page.

Regards

Z
poi66

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2004 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

..."no Adeptus team may have a TR of greater than 160 "... but the veterans are in Division Excelsus - Wink -

further it says: "teams who fail to advance into Division Excelsus must reduce their TR..."

so my guess was, that the teams in Division Excelsus can keep their TR.
Willard73

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2004 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Teams in the apprentice league who fail to advance to Adeptus must trim their TR to 120 or lower... or withdraw.

Teams in the Adeptus Challenge who fail to advance to Excelsus (Champion or Archon), must trim their teams TR to 160 or lower... or withdraw.

Excelsus Division teams, both Champion and Archon, have no TR caps. They do not need to trim.

Here is how the league stands now, if all accept their invitations.

Champion League (No trimming needed):
1-Gralhk's Fellowship
2-Chaos Scooters
3-Not Dead Yet
4-Women From Poor Rural Areas
5-Team Gaul
6-Pointy Nythons Flying Circus
7-Green Bay Packers 2003
8-Plundering Vikings

Archon Division (No trimming needed):
1-Marvel
2-Elders
3-Noblesse Oblige
4- Red Orc's Rage
5- Brutal Brew
6- RIP Makers
7- Scarab Legion
8- Painted Ladies

Adeptus Challenge (TR must be under 160):
1-Run N Gunners
2-Order of the Hammer
3- Hammerhead

Those are all the returning coaches from last season... minus the teams that were booted, or retired. I also retired my champion div team "DinoMight"... since I started the league, I didn't see it was fair that I started in that div without fighting my way there. Therefore, the junior farm team "Dino-Might!" will be dubuting in the apprentice league this season to try and fight their way to the top Wink

Also, alot of coaches got promotions into higher divisions due to the "automatic bump" rule. If your team got automatically bumped up to another division due to the fact that there were too many dropouts last season, and you fear the div you are now bumped into (for example, you TR is way too low, and you know you will get slaughtered...) you may PM the commissioner (me *wink*), and request your team does not advance. I will look at TR's and place you into the appropriate league. If there are still open slots in higher divisions, I will then open up team applications to not only new teams into the apprentice league, but higher TR teams to fill higher slots.

If there are any concerns or questions... speak! Wink
-Willard73
Cirion

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2004 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I I petitioned to join this leauge with a team, but I fumbled, and submitted the wrong team. Therefore I retired that team and made a second petition. You, Willard73, PM;d me that I could only articipate with one team, so I responded that all teams submitted by me be removed. After that I retired the team I submitted secondly to recreate it and make a new petition.
My question is; Have I made a total fool of myself and been excluded totally, or can this third team I have submitted enter the Tournament? (I assure you, this is the team I wish to play with)

Grateful for answers, here or as a PM.
/Coach Cirion
poi66

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2004 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

lol Cirion... where I live it is said, every good things are three! Razz
Goblinux

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2004 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Right poi666 Mr. Green

P.S. Your boys ready for the Finals ? Wink
Willard73

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol,
No Cirion... you're in.
Besides, if you're that gracefull on the field, I'll be happy to play ya Wink
Cirion

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 03:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Of course I am, graceful but cruel, that´s my motto. And since you are in the apprentice-league, we might wery well be meeting on the field. Smile
Just to be on the safe side, it´s the last team I applied with thats on, Rekland Hawks? Because the other two doesn´t exist any more.

sincerely yours, Cirion, the Hawk of Gondor.
Willard73

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, got em!

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 07:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Goblinux wrote:
Your boys ready for the Finals ? Wink

Hell yeah! Alas, Majk is missing now for 13 days... Sad
Funso

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 11:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I placed one of my teams (skavens) in the T division and joined up, looking forward to it. My first Fumbbl tournament.

I noticed that we are playing using DIVX rules, so we can pick up an apoth for the first game for 10k, but I am not sure how we go about hiring one. The freebooterz page doesn't give me that option, and there is no "buy" next to the apothecary, which is how I am used to doing it in the open league.

So, how do we hire these dam apths? Or is it because I moved my team from the open to the tourny, and if I had transfered them from divx to T the apoth rule would have worked?
odi

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I think T division works on the same rules as Open, so you only buy the APO once. Buying apo everytime is a DX thing.
Someone correct me when I'm wrong.
Funso

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 12:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Your right, it is a Divx thing, but it was mentioned we were using the DivX rules for this tournament.

I think.
 Jump to: