50 coaches online • Server time: 19:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post War Drums?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

lol thats awesome! DT escaped... ah hello mr blitzer, stomp! Splat!

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:

Yep. Too bad it was the breaking point for my opponent. He already seemed miffed that I had bought a chef from petty cash, but I think that foul made him concede.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:
....This game deserves a little MCC mention for another reason: I fouled (and cas'd) a player who wasn't prone!
(this requires someone using diving tackle on your foul action, and you succeeding the dodge on the reroll.)

Is there a Badge for this? I had never considered such a nefarious and suitably cunning stunt as this, kudos sir for your ingenuity and audacity to attempt and pull it off. Twisted Evil
Garion

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:
Garion wrote:

Yep. Too bad it was the breaking point for my opponent. He already seemed miffed that I had bought a chef from petty cash, but I think that foul made him concede.

thats brilliant never the less. I will turn it in to an animated gif at some point Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Beautiful! Simply Beautiful.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2013 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalfort wrote:
the_Sage wrote:
....This game deserves a little MCC mention for another reason: I fouled (and cas'd) a player who wasn't prone!
(this requires someone using diving tackle on your foul action, and you succeeding the dodge on the reroll.)

Is there a Badge for this? I had never considered such a nefarious and suitably cunning stunt as this, kudos sir for your ingenuity and audacity to attempt and pull it off. Twisted Evil

There isn't, unfortunately. But I'll wear it as a badge all the same. Funny thing is, my main goal in making the dodge wasn't to foul the blitzer, just to get him 1 square away so he couldn't get his dt on my ball carrier with a leap and 2 gfis. I figured a foul threat on his catcher would be enough to make him dt. It wasn't until he was prone that I figured making the GFIs to foul the catcher weren't worth it when I had a perfectly good blitzer to boot. So the actual dt's balls were just the icing on the cake of luring the dt from my ball.
Teufane

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2013 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I come, not play a lot but.
http://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=753960
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

What's the status on this Question

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Under development. I'll see if I can push an alpha version live this weekend. Just been too busy with RL stuff to make any thing happen.

Edit: Alpha site worked for a day, and then was taken down by the hosting provider. I was using up too much resources. So, next plan, setting up my own server...
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2014 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I gave up on this project (and designing websites in general). I just couldn't find the time and desire to do it... I'm sorry, I have let you guys down.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2014 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodstock wrote:
I gave up on this project (and designing websites in general). I just couldn't find the time and desire to do it... I'm sorry, I have let you guys down.

Too bad Woodstock. Thanks for the effort you did put into it, though.
So, plan B: people count their own points?
Garion

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2014 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Naaa I will see if I can find someone to help out in the near future too much cool stuff I'm working on atm for the site atm. Or I will just bit e the bullet and learn how to do this my self.

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2014 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Any updates? Just discovered this metagroup, only to see that it's on hiatus Sad
Demercel

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2014 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello. I just discovered also the group and will be glad to be part f it. Any chance to get in?
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2014 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

It's on hold at the moment. I have too many other things on at the moment. If someone can persuade shraaag to finish off woodstocks script though that would get things moving. Otherwise this probably won't start for a long time....