25 coaches online • Server time: 06:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who is teh sexiest OBBA star?
The Duke
49%
 49%  [ 26 ]
The Duke
50%
 50%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 53

Pink_Princess

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2007 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

hi peeps,
waiting on my opponent to get back to me about our game Cool then we can get going
i'll be here waiting for you heloo-dan... Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2007 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The points have been updated for the 2 games played this morning, check them out on page 18
hobo

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2007 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok!
I want everybody that haven´t played their qualifyers yet to PM me. We have to kick off the league soon.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Woot. Just give those team who dont play zero, and start them in the Conference!

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 04:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Should we split into 4 tiers?

With 32 teams, that's 8 per tier...

oops... just fouled a coach all the way out of FUMBBL... (gosh)-(darn) it!
goffmogg

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 09:55 Reply with quote Back to top

phubar wrote:
Should we split into 4 tiers?

With 32 teams, that's 8 per tier...

That´s a good idea, according to me Very Happy .
With a 2 week deadline and 2 matches against every team the season will be long enough with 8 teams per tier.
Oh, there will be cups too...
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
Woot. Just give those team who dont play zero, and start them in the Conference!

Remember, there are some amongst those that haven't played who have taken steps to try and play their game and they shouldn't be penalised due to being unable to arrange a game with a random opponent. It could be however that they don't mind being in the conference.

I'd recommend that before making a final decision you ought to PM everyone of your intentions as well as posting here before "giving everyone 0 points", or however you want to deal with it.

As for the divisions, I think groups of 8 teams is good, as long as this isn't going to leave a few active coaches in a division where there is little activity, a couple of coaches have been away for several days.

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I've sent out a group Pm stating my intentions, you'll all have it, so i won't repeat it here, more like discuss the reasoning behind it.

First off, i'll be creating the leagues on Sunday morning when i get in. This is due to the first game being played on 03/03/07, and me being at work on 10/03/07 Smile

I know that some of the people have been trying to contact their opponents to arrange times, etc, and have got no reply (muppet has not been on for a week), and am sorry if my decision upsets a few people, but there's really not much i can do, and the league starting must take precidence over the few qualifiers still to be played.

The fact that if none of the qualifiers are played means they all end up in the conference, and therefore save Russo from it, was not a motivation behind my decision... Smile
Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

One more thing: 2 of the coaches that are involved have been regularly PM'ing their opponents, so i'm going to give them a chance to play a special rearranged fixture:

Pisa All Star (La Yena) vs Karaz-A-Karak Utd (Dragonsmaw)

Last edited by Chewie on Mar 09, 2007 - 17:28; edited 1 time in total
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I was totally going to get on here and complain, cause its really not fair to stick me in a section of the league with the person that CAUSES that by not responding/getting on to play me. I mean fair for him... cause i can be a right bastard and elves die well... even high elves, and dwarves are NOT above revenge. Joking. Wink More to the serious point though, i don't mind being stuck in the bottom tiers, i'd just like the right to EARN it like everyone else. However, as i was getting all frothed up to be angry at chewie for the first time in the 2 months i've known him, i decided to read ALL the info first, and he disapointed my rant by giving me a possible out. Hopefully muppet gets on, i'd really like to do this right, but if not, La Yena, best of luck Smile. Thank you chewie, as always, your straight forwardness and huge amount of solutions amazes me.

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

ok the ranking is now on the group page
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The current top 8 doesn't say much for you pansy elf coaches. Wink

Timisoara Dragons, 10 - vamp
Black crag skavengers, 9 - orc
Athletic Chaos of Bilbao, 9 - chaos
Sjoktraken Wanderers (SWBC), 9 - Norse
Bristol Reavers,9 - Orc
Real Sociedead, 8.5 - Undead
Celtic, 7.5 - Chaos Dwarf
West Hexoatl Utd, 7.5 - Lizards

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

It just says that Av7 against multiple ST4/ST5/Block is not the best thing on the planet... Smile
Motskari

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Me is happy that I am currently 9:nth. Huh, getting into that group would have wiped my little uns completely. Me is happy Very Happy

Motskari
Pink_Princess

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2007 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

i like 'YOUR' plans chewie but what does hobo have to say about this becos isn't this his league with you in a support role? shouldn't hobo be doing the draw?
i share the same view as Dragonsmaw why should i lose out because my drawn opponent deleted all of his teams and then didnt respond to my 1st message forcing me to send him a 2nd message only for him to arrange a time next tues which is going to be too late for the qualifiers, this stinks... Mad